Ever dated a guy who friends hit on u behind his back?

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
If so, how did you deal with the situation?

Its a difference between complimenting your homeboys girl and just out right flirting with her.

Sly Cooper

dem bilaa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ET/ER
I've never shared a story in The Salon :patrice:
my bad this might be a little long, not the best at condensing

So my best friend asked me to come stop by a party she was throwing (post-midterms celebration)

my boyfriend (ex :mjcry:) was working so I go solo, but I text him to come thru after work if he wasn't too tired
I swing by, about to have fun; I don't drink so if you catch me at a party, all I need is some food and good music and I'm diddy boppin

GSfJZXR.gif

lol so everybody's chillin, dancing, regular kickback
After a while I go and sit at the kitchen island to catch up with some friends when I kinda hear my name and feel someone squeeze my waist and a tug on my hair :gucci:

bf still had another hour at work so I was like ok maybe that's my friend (ride or die since 6th grade, practically my sister), and she's the touchy feely type

in my head I'm like alright she's gonna get hit with the pedigree if she don't stop playing lol jk jk

so I turn around...and it was my bf's friend and he got the :takedat: face

I slide out my seat and was looking at him like :wtf:

I punked out :snoop: just brushed it off, told myself he was probably a little gone or something, and just kept my distance from then on
A random guy I can handle, just tell him I'm taken, back up :ufdup: but this was different, and I didn't really know how to address it

Looking back, I should've just pulled him to the side and let him know it's principalities to this dammit, you gotta cool out :martin:

edit: I made so many typos in here wth :mjlol:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

So my best friend asked to me come stop by a party she was throwing (post-midterms celebration)

my boyfriend (ex :mjcry:) was working so I go solo, but I text him to come thru after work if he wasn't too tired
I swing by, about to have fun; I don't drink so if you catch me at a party, all I need is some food and good music and I'm diddy boppin

GSfJZXR.gif

After a while I go and sit at the kitchen island to catch up with some friends when I kinda hear my name and feel someone squeeze my waist and a tug on my hair :gucci:

bf still had another hour at work so I was like ok maybe that's my friend (ride or die since 6th grade, practically my sister), and she's the touchy feely type

in my head I'm like alright she's gonna get hit with the pedigree if she don't stop playing lol jk jk

I slid out my seat and was looking at him like :wtf:

I punked out :snoop: just brushed it off, told myself he was probably a little gone or something, and just kept my distance from then on
A random guy I can handle, just tell him I'm taken, back up :ufdup: but this was different, and I did't really know how to address it

Looking back, I should've just pulled him to the side and let him know it's principalities to this dammit, you gotta cool out :martin:
*looks at avi* I can see why:ehh:

That liquor had your ex bf's friend ready to risk it all.

"Girl he aint doing you right away let me:cape:"

The5thLetter

Meow
Supporter
Daps
One of ex's friends was drunk and blurted out at a house party in front of everyone that he shoulda been w/ me cuz he knew me 1st. We were both there so I sat in silence and let my bf handle it. The friend would also tell me slick shyt when my bf would leave the room to get me mad. I'd shut it down on the spot then tell my bf so he knew his friend wasn't loyal

Another of my ex's (we were done at the time but still cool since we knew each other since single digits) had a bff who got my # out of his phone and was textin me. He said he asked for my # to congratulate me cuz I had just moved into my 1st place, but I later found out that was a lie. I was on the phone w/ my ex tellin him abt the move at the same time, so I thought that's why the friend was textin me (they were at my ex's house). the friend asks if he could come over and I show him around. I thought that was weird so I ask my ex if he knew abt this and he said he didn't know his friend was textin me, and his friend prob didn't know me n my ex were on the phone. He hung up and handled the situation, and I had stopped textin n blocked dude.

:hhh:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

So my best friend asked me to come stop by a party she was throwing (post-midterms celebration)

GSfJZXR.gif

I slid out my seat and was looking at him like :wtf:

A random guy I can handle, just tell him I'm taken, back up :ufdup: but this was different, and I did't really know how to address it

:huhldup:

That nikka violated

It wouldve been hard for me to brush that off.
This guy ive been dating on and off introduced me to his friends. I kicked it with them for an hour or so and the minute my guy left to use the bathroom, his friend whispered to me that i was "thick and sexy as hell :takedat: " in my ear. The other friend acting like he didnt witness this shyt happen. I want to tell him so bad but this has been his best friend since they were kids. Ive only known him for a year.

This nikka introduced me to them as his girl and his friend had the audacity to pull that shyt :mindblown:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
One of ex's friends was drunk and blurted out at a house party in front of everyone that he shoulda been w/ me cuz he knew me 1st. We were both there so I sat in silence and let my bf handle it. The friend would also tell me slick shyt when my bf would leave the room to get me mad. I'd shut it down on the spot then tell my bf so he knew his friend wasn't loyal

Another of my ex's (we were done at the time but still cool since we knew each other since single digits) had a bff who got my # out of his phone and was textin me. He said he asked for my # to congratulate me cuz I had just moved into my 1st place, but I later found out that was a lie. I was on the phone w/ my ex tellin him abt the move at the same time, so I thought that's why the friend was textin me (they were at my ex's house). the friend asks if he could come over and I show him around. I thought that was weird so I ask my ex if he knew abt this and he said he didn't know his friend was textin me, and his friend prob didn't know me n my ex were on the phone. He hung up and handled the situation, and I had stopped textin n blocked dude.

:hhh:
:gucci: at both occurences.

nikkas aint loyal to they homies out here no more :francis:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin