Ever been to the Grand Canyon?

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Real talk tho the Southwest is an amazing place. I’m obsessed with the desert and spend a lot of time there. I’ve been to Grand Canyon, Bryce Canyon, Arches National park, Zion, Death Valley, Sequoia National Park, Horseshoe Bend, Antelope Canyon and even camped out at Monument Valley.

Ask me anything brehs

The Southwest and West (adding Utah , Colorado etc ) are easily the most picturesque parts of this country . no contest

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
The Grand Canyon is an attraction, where as Sedona is a town. I’ve been to Sedona, and what they are saying is true. It’s beautiful scenery, red rock formations, and a good energy. Everybody seemed chill, and welcoming.

IMO Easy. that town is a vibe. grand canyon is more something you drive to look at and drive back where you came from.

I worked for the Arizona Office Of Tourism. AMA. The best way I would say to do it, is to fly into Phoenix, maybe stay out in Scottsdale for a couple days where you can do whatever (fine dining, clubs, art, hiking etc). Then work your way up to Sedona, enjoy the red rocks...go pray at Chapel of The Holy Cross if that's your thing. Eat lunch by the creek and enjoy the views. Then work your way up thru Jerome...quirky little "ghost" (ex mining) town that has alot of small shops and restaurant. Then you can work your way up to Flagstaff which is a cool little town to stay in and set up your hub with bars and brewery's and restaurants. You can do some skiing or shopping if that's your thing. From there you can do some dope lil day trips to Sunset Crater, Antelope Canyon (Navajo tour guide required), Canyon de Chelly, Grand Falls, Horseshoe Bend (must see), Havasupai Falls. Petrified Forest/Painted Desert, Oak Creek...plenty of sights to see. Then you should go to Williams...peep out Bearzona which is like a drive thru type zoo with bears, wildcats and wolves, etc. Also Williams has a steam engine train which will take you thru the Verde Valley...serve you a bunch of booze and drop you off at Grand Canyon Village. Grand Canyon should only take you a day unless you're going to hike into it (they do have a hotel at the bottom...very expensive) Then after that you can head to Vegas and see the Historic Route 66. The Skywalk and the Hoover Dam on the way. Or you can up to Utah and see The Wave (aka Coyote Buttes...advance reservations required), Monument Valley and Lake Powell on the way. If you want to do some hiking while in Northern AZ...i would recommend finding a way to do Havasupai Falls

Thank you all for the great tips. I knew about The Wave and Lake Powell, but I didn't have a sense of how close in proximity they are to other attractions or towns worth visiting.

Respect due. :salute: