they start :francis:

tell em I don’t wanna hear shyt about the fake native propaganda
:ohhh:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I worked for the Arizona Office Of Tourism. AMA. The best way I would say to do it, is to fly into Phoenix, maybe stay out in Scottsdale for a couple days where you can do whatever (fine dining, clubs, art, hiking etc). Then work your way up to Sedona, enjoy the red rocks...go pray at Chapel of The Holy Cross if that's your thing. Eat lunch by the creek and enjoy the views. Then work your way up thru Jerome...quirky little "ghost" (ex mining) town that has alot of small shops and restaurant. Then you can work your way up to Flagstaff which is a cool little town to stay in and set up your hub with bars and brewery's and restaurants. You can do some skiing or shopping if that's your thing. From there you can do some dope lil day trips to Sunset Crater, Antelope Canyon (Navajo tour guide required), Canyon de Chelly, Grand Falls, Horseshoe Bend (must see), Havasupai Falls. Petrified Forest/Painted Desert, Oak Creek...plenty of sights to see. Then you should go to Williams...peep out Bearzona which is like a drive thru type zoo with bears, wildcats and wolves, etc. Also Williams has a steam engine train which will take you thru the Verde Valley...serve you a bunch of booze and drop you off at Grand Canyon Village. Grand Canyon should only take you a day unless you're going to hike into it (they do have a hotel at the bottom...very expensive) Then after that you can head to Vegas and see the Historic Route 66. The Skywalk and the Hoover Dam on the way. Or you can up to Utah and see The Wave (aka Coyote Buttes...advance reservations required), Monument Valley and Lake Powell on the way. If you want to do some hiking while in Northern AZ...i would recommend finding a way to do Havasupai Falls

636348562477097471-MorganPage-MelissaFossum-8.jpg

Old Town Scottsdale
R.008daf4baace22f249e314f0387c8761

Chapel Of the Holy Cross
R.f3d3cde4d598a6964f8decf24b72260e

Devils Bridge (Sedona)
tumblr_nznvjxsMYZ1r2doe0o1_1280.jpg

Enchantment Resort (Sedona)
50062891653_2377a9d425_b.jpg

Antelope Canyon
IMG_1026-1.jpg

Canyon De Chelly
horseshoe-bend-featured-image-video.jpg

Horseshoe Bend
8641829346_aa9e9f6c32_o.jpg

Grand Falls
32176806763_50ddb194b5_b.jpg

Havasupai Falls
IMG_0965-1024x683.jpg

The Wave
monument-valley-sunset.jpg

Monument Valley
Colorful-Lake-Powell.jpg

Lake Powell

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
No rails at all in most of the parts there. I’m surprised there is not more deaths out there.
It's not really promoted...but people die all the time at the Grand Canyon. Like 15-20 fatalities a year on average. I know there was at least 18 in 2021.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Yup. Went there on a tour from Las Vegas. Saw the Hoover Dam also. It was one of the most breathtaking things I've ever seen and worth the ride and the money.

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
Which is the best rim of the Grand Canyon? I’m reading it’s the South rim.
depends. I would say if you are a 1st timer, go to the south rim. Thats where Grand Canyon Villlage is, thats where all the gift shops and tours and infrastructure are set up. The north rim is off the beaten path. You have to take a treacherous road to get to it. Therefore when its cold and icy, access is closed...so like November to April or May. But when it's open there's less tourists. And good for if you plan on visiting Page AZ and the surrounding sites, Antelope Canyon, The Wave, Lake Powell, etc. The West Rim is strictly for the Skywalk. The South rim is probably the best view to be honest. The other rims will still be dope...just if you want different experiences.
who gets the proceeds from it? Would be dope if the tribe that lives at the bottom of the canyon gets some money from it
Highly doubtful. However, if you go to the West Rim to see the Skywalk, that is entirely owned by the Hualapai's. They will charge you access to indian land and all the monies will go to them.

Last edited:

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
I get that, but better than the Grand Canyon?
The Grand Canyon is an attraction, where as Sedona is a town. I’ve been to Sedona, and what they are saying is true. It’s beautiful scenery, red rock formations, and a good energy. Everybody seemed chill, and welcoming.
IMO Easy. that town is a vibe. grand canyon is more something you drive to look at and drive back where you came from.
100 % accurate. Unless you do hiking, mule rides, kyaking, helicoptor tours, or taking The Grand Canyon Railway... then the Grand Canyon is just a photo op. Take a picture, bullshyt for like an hour. Maybe go to the gift shop, or one of the different lookouts...then move on. You shouldn't really be planning your entire trip around it in my opinion. It's a great day trip though. Sedona is a beautiful town to unwind...see attractions...shop...eat...hike...meditate...see art...whatever. I don't know if I would necessarily say "better than the grand canyon" but more expansive. You can spend days on end there and do different shyt

Last edited:

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Won’t lie. Might do this trip again for the kids and do that train ride where old school cowboys rob the train. I don’t have too much info because I had planned it on my original trip but it was booked. Seemed cool for the kids though

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
Won’t lie. Might do this trip again for the kids and do that train ride where old school cowboys rob the train. I don’t have too much info because I had planned it on my original trip but it was booked. Seemed cool for the kids though
they got one in December where Santa jumps on the train and I think he gives out gifts and shyt.

HollywoodP

Daps
Reppin
You lying. Say word… lol.. wtf… lol.. I just can’t picture making that trip out there during the winter time.
Polar Express | Grand Canyon Railway & Hotel
Every winter the Grand Canyon Railway’s Polar Express comes to life on a journey from the nighttime wilderness of Williams, Arizona, to the enchanted beauty of “the North Pole”—where Santa Claus and his reindeer are waiting with a keepsake present for every good boy and girl. You’ll be smiling from ear to ear, as you watch children’s faces light up when the train arrives, and enjoy hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies while listening to this timeless story.
:banderas:
Winter is when the Grand Canyon is at its most beautiful (so I've heard)