Even conservative cacs are getting fed up with Brandon Tatums c00ning

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wish all the bad for this bytch ass MAGAT. THIS is why I've come to the conclusion that this kinda shyt is not "difference of opinion."

They are either an ally or an enemy of common sense and this dummy sniffed that right-wing cash and finds a way to keep pushing the envelope. Add to the fact that he is a former officer and his judgement is suspect at best and malicious at worst.

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
hqdefault.jpg

I need this on a t shirt :wow:

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
They have no self respect or integrity, they are soulless and even way more dangerous than the brazen racists. Lets not even post his filth on here, it gets him views and revenue he desperately wants, this is the shamelessness black conservatives and republicans have to say and espouse everyday to be accepted by the right. I rather drop dead than sell my race and soul like this.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I've never seen a comment section as united as ever like this :picard:

they shytting on dude hard :mjlol:
Common sense should tell him that if they're that united, then maybe I'm looking at this wrong. But he's so prideful he can't. And double down

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This fool made another video trying to defend himself. Further digging a hole.

Buster ass grift nikka. He read them damn comments and I saw that bullshyt he was talking about was not positively received like he thought it would.