Even conservative cacs are getting fed up with Brandon Tatums c00ning

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
imagine you or someone you love getting murked by some cop on camera and this c00n getting online to justify it. we live in a sick world with sick c00ns and demented cacs

I'm surprised he hasn't been sued like Alex Jones when he was talking reckless about Sandy Hook...:mindblown: this dude get away with so much slander and buck dancing for a check

Daps
I have to think white people have caught on to a certain segment of black people who will say anything in order to gain their favor.

But this man seems to have a genuine disdain for his own race which is not normal. His entire career is based on criticizing black people. Even Candace Owens takes a break.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
He overdoing it. When the c00ning becomes too cartoonish and over-the-top even cacs start getting annoyed :camby:

That's the thing.

There are limitations to cacs and almost "GASP", some white folks actually want justice for innocent black folks and actually preach "fukk 12". Ole girl obviously disturbed and actually needed more than just bullets to her temple. What this cyber "c00n" does:

:krs: JuStIFRiEd!??!?

See ages ago, black folks like this fukkhead would get stomped out and or eradicated. Too much pandering and sucking up to white supremacy, even cacs like "I like you better when you couldn't stand them fukking crackers" :scusthov:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
For those who haven’t watched the video he even went as far as to call it “suicide by cop”.

He deserves the worst kind of wake up call.

I like digging for the deets, but not worth the algorithm being in shambles with red pill lapdogs. I like my recommends to consists o f ASMR pawgs, weird random Japanese hip hop, and koala tings ya dig me :wow:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
This faggœt would do nothing if a cac cop shot him out of uniform

Buddy needs one of his family members attacked by a cac, I seriously doubt he'd do a thing if a non-Black touched him

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I have to think white people have caught on to a certain segment of black people who will say anything in order to gain their favor.

But this man seems to have a genuine disdain for his own race which is not normal. His entire career is based on criticizing black people. Even Candace Owens takes a break.
All of this is 100% truth.

I normally don't wish ill will on folks, but this dude can catch a bullet for all I care. He has genuine hate in heart.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
I really hope someone runs up on him.

I can't with this internet shyt no more. Too toxic.

imagine you or someone you love getting murked by some cop on camera and this c00n getting online to justify it. we live in a sick world with sick c00ns and demented cacs

This.

Like.....the lack of empathy for other human beings is downright sinful.

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
He's c00ning but that's your typical anonymous online comment section where suddenly everyone is a "former" cop or a lawyer or doctor... :comeon: .
Yes because cops are immortals that don’t watch and comment on YouTube videos. Completely unfathomable that a conservative YouTuber would have a comment section filled with cops

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Tocqueville right again