Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Firstly,
3650592_o.gif

Cheaper cars yes, better performance? NO. :unimpressed:

Second, your misinformed or just ignorant. :unimpressed:

Classic BMWs and Classic Mercedes go for just as much if not more than Classic American cars.

A 2003 BMW M3 E46 (probably a top 10 car ever made) just sold at auction for $90,000. :unimpressed:

3b5fb448-bmw-e46-m3-6.jpg

yall american born nikkas #ADOS got some PTSD going on for real :unimpressed:

third, your friends and family members work for companies that produce cheap, underwhelming, unappealing, under-engineered and unrefined pieces of shyt. :unimpressed:
bad technical quality, interior with lots of plastic, bad fuel efficiency and very soft suspension, traits that leave NOTHING to be desired. ive had IT contracts with various American Car Plants. ive seen how nikkas get down on the assembly line first hand, shyts disgusting. fukk the unions too by the way, they're part of the problem too when it comes to how shytty American cars are.

Theres a reason why America cant keep up with Germany in terms of gross car sales :unimpressed:

shout outs to the F150, corvette, LS motor and the old diesel gm duallys though.

91IM87eeuCL._CLa%7C2140,2000%7C61vTbdoReCL.png%7C0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0._UX342_.png
:gucci:

:mjlol: i don't even know how to respond to all that bs. You want me to say Fukk my people because 1 2003 BMW M3 E46 sold for 90K? Why did that guy even spend that much? you can buy one right now for 9K :mjlol:. CARFAX Vehicle History Report for American Cars

also why are you fooling yourself about performance? That car actually comes in a 4 cyl engine :mjlol:They don't even offer 4 cyl for most muscle cars.
The V8 is only goes 4.0L. That's basically just a supercharged V6. Mustangs go all the way up to 5.2 and are still cheaper to buy. So my point stands.
Why would i pay more money for a slower car, while potentially putting my fam out of work?
People only like these foreign luxury cars because that's what these rappers who know nothing about automobiles flaunt with their wealth.

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only fukk with american muscle cars.
because one, they're cheaper yet better performance cars.
two, they look cooler and people like them for generations not just until the next model comes out. (people will collect 1960's mustangs. A 1960 BMW is just considered an old ass car)
three, it's the closest to supporting black business because while it isn't black owned, alot of my fam and friends work in unions that build these things including my dad and granddad formerly. They might have plants in america for BMW though i don't know, i just know alot of people i know work for GM, Ford etc.

yeah BMW has plants in America