Eurogang, BMWgang, fukk it the coli please explain this bullshyt!?!:wtf::mjlol:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I only fukk with american muscle cars.
because one, they're cheaper yet better performance cars.
two, they look cooler and people like them for generations not just until the next model comes out. (people will collect 1960's mustangs. A 1960 BMW is just considered an old ass car)
three, it's the closest to supporting black business because while it isn't black owned, alot of my fam and friends work in unions that build these things including my dad and granddad formerly. They might have plants in america for BMW though i don't know, i just know alot of people i know work for GM, Ford etc.
BMW has a plant in South Carolina last I heard. Mercedes-Benz has one in Alabama

hatealot

Banned
Daps
fukk all that

we #voltagang

16x9_2133x1200_highres-bmw-vantablack.jpg
ck7r88wmpqk31.jpg

imagine driving a black hole? lol

Im always amazed on paint refinishes.. How the fukk they get it blacker than fukking black

Ziploc

Celestial
Daps
two, they look cooler and people like them for generations not just until the next model comes out. (people will collect 1960's mustangs. A 1960 BMW is just considered an old ass car)
three, it's the closest to supporting black business because while it isn't black owned, alot of my fam and friends work in unions that build these things including my dad and granddad formerly. They might have plants in america for BMW though i don't know, i just know alot of people i know work for GM, Ford etc.

i understand from your perspective the need to support US made,but to say classic BMW's hold no value tells me you are not a real car guy,favoritism or not you should know better.:usure:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i understand from your perspective the need to support US made,but to say classic BMW's hold no value tells me you are not a real car guy,favoritism or not you should know better.:usure:
Not really the point i was making but, i don't think they don’t retain the value they had as new cars. A classis Mustang is worth more now than it was to buy brand new. This car in OP won’t ever be worth more than it is now.

Last edited:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Ford

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
this.

E24 shark noses 6 series go from 30-50 right now ,alpinas go for 100k in mint condition.

Clapped out E9s can still command 10gs ,restore that to concourse condition and thats well over 100 gs.

Seen a blue e39 m5 for sale for 60 something last night and its not even a classic yet.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not the finished product. :rudy:
Its literally called Concept 4 and not the 2021 4 Series.
Besides making the grill smaller and using real side mirrors, that’s basically the next gen 4 series. Them Germans don’t stray much from their concept design to the final production vehicle.

But obviously you’re right, that’s the concept design that they’re showing off for the first time.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Besides making the grill smaller and using real side mirrors, that’s basically the next gen 4 series. Them Germans don’t stray much from their concept design to the final production vehicle.

But obviously you’re right, that’s the concept design that they’re showing off for the first time.
This is all they need to do. Its what they usually do. Everything else is on point.