EuroGamer: Now Xbox is really scary - editorial: A powerful conference, a scary future.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They're followinng the same playbook as sony in 2006. Buy up developers and publish their games on your platform. You can't get Uncharted anywhere else, you can't get Forza anywhere else and you can't get legend of zelda anywhere else. They each belong to their respective platforms and it's a shock that for years XBOX didn't use its deep pockets to secure exclusives you can't get anywhere else.

Phil spencer really turned this ship around and has gotten back to the focus: Games. People want to play games that they can't find anywhere else and as a man who has generally only played on sony and nintendo systems, microsoft is giving me reason to reconsider buying a box.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They starting to turn that corner. Just wait til Halo drops:wow:

7747-D971-3-D11-4-C71-8-B73-C1151952-A08-C.jpg

apart from Halo, Starfield, Outer Worlds 2 & Hades this big ass grid really isn’t saying anything interesting :ld:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
I was thinking of playing Xenosaga today. On PlayStation I gotta dig out my PS2. Lucky for me I still have a controller and a memory card both plugged into the damn thing but I haven’t used it in well over two decades so not sure it works. Hell I still have classic JRPGs like the Lunar games in PS1. I should be able to play those games on my PS5. It’s more than powerful enough to emulate that older hardware. Hell I believe Sony has working PS2 emulation on the PS4.
Yup
I wanna play Xenosaga, Shadow Hearts Covenant, old Ratchrt and Clanks

But NOPE

Last edited: