EuroGamer: Now Xbox is really scary - editorial: A powerful conference, a scary future.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@The Mad Titan
i1D0QWH.png

Are these your most recently played games on Xbox? :lupe:

and for PS5
PIJVofL.png

:lupe:

@It was always you koba
@ItWasWritten
@Gizmo_Duck
@Rekkapryde
@MAGARussiaLGBT Crunch
@Leasy
:lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know I find it ironic that much of the stuff we've been getting in gaming lately comes from Microsoft or connects to them somehow.

Free upgrades to Next Gen games Microsoft really kicked that off with smart delivery and their promise that all first party games would be included at no extra charge.
Cross platform multiplayer the ball got rolling from Microsoft and eventually Sony folded to the pressure.
Game Pass is one of the best values in gaming.
They've seem to have decided to keep first party games at $60.
The level of care they've given to backwards compatibility, even upgrading the performance of older games on it hasn't gone unnoticed. The fact that they even allowed it at all is nice.

This is the same company that tried to destroy Netscape Navigator back in the day with monopolistic practices.

All I've got to say is when these game companies compete we as consumers win. I'm not really looking to get into list wars because fundamentally the types of games PlayStation makes first party and the kinds of games Microsoft makes first party are pretty different. There are people that don't even game on Microsoft platforms that are reaping some of the rewards of these efforts that likely would never acknowledge it. My main platform is PlayStation and I'll be one of the first to say those efforts are nice.

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All you need to look at to tell that shyt is different is the Everwild delay.

Everwild not coming out until 2024 would have been 10+ pages of roasting in 2017 because it would have been like 1 of 5 total first party games. Now a story like that doesn't even generate click bait or nothing.:picard:

Phil like Beanie Siegel in State Property.

The choice is yours brehs:merchant: