Ethiopian/Eritrean/Habesha Women Appreciation Thread

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
I've been to Ethiopia 4 times in the past year and let me tell it. There are dimes yes but 90% of them can't fukk. Most Ethiopian girls have been with only Ethiopian men there and they only know 1 position which is missionary and they are used to dudes finishing in 2-4 minutes. The ones that are used to dating foreigners are more open to trying different things but for the ones that don't know better, you will have to teach them.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've been to Ethiopia 4 times in the past year and let me tell it. There are dimes yes but 90% of them can't fukk. Most Ethiopian girls have been with only Ethiopian men there and they only know 1 position which is missionary and they are used to dudes finishing in 2-4 minutes. The ones that are used to dating foreigners are more open to trying different things but for the ones that don't know better, you will have to teach them.

Nail on the head :mjlol:

I've had 3 Ethiopian raised FOB's...like a dead fish...initially...you gotta work with them...and their not used to getting straight up POUNDED...i had one start wimpering on me when i 1st smashed and was giving her the works...:mjlol:

The Americanized ones are alot different though...particularly hood habeshas that are raised around our domestic thots.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Nail on the head :mjlol:

I've had 3 Ethiopian raised FOB's...like a dead fish...initially...you gotta work with them...and their not used to getting straight up POUNDED...i had one start wimpering on me when i 1st smashed and was giving her the works...:mjlol:

The Americanized ones are alot different though...particularly hood habeshas that are raised around our domestic thots.

Lol it is fun turning them out. Last Ethiopian chick I was with was 25 and when I asked her to ride me, she looked at me like I was speaking Japanese. I ended up having to show her and she was so nervous that she kept asking if she was doing it right. I can't speak on the hood born ones but I would imagine they would be the same as AA women since all they know is western culture.

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Lol it is fun turning them out. Last Ethiopian chick I was with was 25 and when I asked her to ride me, she looked at me like I was speaking Japanese. I ended up having to show her and she was so nervous that she kept asking if she was doing it right. I can't speak on the hood born ones but I would imagine they would be the same as AA women since all they know is western culture.

Their head game wack too...ironically, given all that forehead they got.

lespaulultra3

All Star
Daps
Their head game wack too...ironically, given all that forehead they got.

Dude I only know 1 Ethiopian chick that gave good head and that's only because she's had a lot of practice. She put me on the game though. She said that most Ethiopian chicks want to give head but they don't because they know that if they did that to an Ethiopian dude, he would go back and gossip to all her friends like a bytch and tell what she did etc. So most of these fine as chicks will never give head in their life unless they live in the states or date a foreign dude that sticks it in their mouth. Them chicks you had were probably just inexperienced but I'm positive you could groom them with time.

birdgang91

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philly to Seatown

Gahhh damn. I'm half-Eritrean( but raised in America) and you just described Eritrean girls back there as well. If you want a bad one, you gotta get the ones raised in the US or Europe. The ones back in Africa are way to behind culturally for folks raised in the West.

InDePickWest

Im Not American
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
When u say Canadian, do u mean White or Native?:yeshrug:

Also if u wanna get in touch with your Eritrean roots, listen to Rahel Haile's music.:blessed:
My fault. Canadian Black but my dad is half Cac Canadian. My mom is half Canadian Black, her moms side is from Eritrea. I went when I was 2. The people from what I see in photos and following a few Habesha IGs are gorgeous but I look nothing like them
:mjcry:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
please lord bless me with one of these women one day
full