tumblr_nj6cufzQDO1rvi5spo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nj6chuO9LO1rvi5spo1_500.jpg
tumblr_neliqrknLA1rvi5spo1_500.jpg

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been to Ethiopia 4 times in the past year and let me tell it. There are dimes yes but 90% of them can't fukk. Most Ethiopian girls have been with only Ethiopian men there and they only know 1 position which is missionary and they are used to dudes finishing in 2-4 minutes. The ones that are used to dating foreigners are more open to trying different things but for the ones that don't know better, you will have to teach them.

This! This! This! Ime,the majority of them don't get properly dciked by their dudes-not hating. About a decade ago I was messing with this 19 year old Habesha in Nairobi. She was my first Ethio and what struck me was she was surprised I actually wanted her to not only enjoy my dee but to orgasm. She was only 4" 11',with an obscene arse/waist ratio and I clearly remember her first squirt.
She still had a low dee count and I was straight pounding here mish style;as is usual with such chicks she was a heavy creamer. creamy white vaginal secretion during sex | Reproductive Organs & Vaginal Problems discussions | Family Health center | SteadyHealth.com
http://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/creamy-white-vaginal-secretion-during-sex?page=5
Suddenly I felt wetness on my b alls and thighs- her eyes rolled back,she gave a guttural bark and groan and literally threw me off and sprinted bent over double,hand on p ussy to the bathroom of our room at the Blue Hut hotel,Nairobi. It was 10 mns of coaxing through the locked door before she accepted squirting wasn't a hideous ailment.
Generally,Ethio Habeshas sag more than Eris-the latter also tend to be slimmer and less mixed.
Ime,Boranas of the Oromo group are the best of all Ethiopians. To an outsider they're similar to Somalis and Habeshas,which is true they've ,mingled with both. Often they're too horny-married women even tell their husbands,'nikka,watch the kids,I'm stepping out.' I'm not making this up! A buddy was once messing with a cops wife,she told him over half her GFs were on the same ish,Habesha women have told me the same;I know one who won't even walk with Borana women!
Last year my gym instructor pal fcuked a Borana-in the changing rooms!! The b itch was my neighbour!!