Ethiopian/Eritrean/Habesha Women Appreciation Thread

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Think Habesha/Horner beauty is generally overrated and derivative in comparison to say Angola, Rwanda, Tanzania, Mali, Nigeria, South Africa or Cape Verde but this half Aussie/half Ethio

:banderas:

Different strokes for different folks i guess :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
:noah:
wat6rr.jpg

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Um no :stopitslime: defo not insecure i dont give a sh't what you or anyone else likes beauty is subjective

I was just making a point that people like what they like :yeshrug:

I love me fine Somali women tho :sas2:

Fasting must got that body looking right :sas1:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
they are really cool people but lets not deny there is a lot of :mjpls: shyt its just very subtle,im trying to find that meme "habesha moms be like shes dating a black guy" with a pic of some hoes looking in discust. what other african would do that?:what:

this video is discusting if its their idea of comedy identity crisis having c00ns :pacspit:

Isn't that the exact opposite of c00ning tho? That they don't want their women to date out of their culture/ethnicity? You nikkas are so dumb sometimes.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Isn't that the exact opposite of c00ning tho? That they don't want their women to date out of their culture/ethnicity? You nikkas are so dumb sometimes.
nah dummie, the c00ning would come from having a :mjpls: attidute towards other blacks and distinguishing "black" and east african like there is a difference.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
nah dummie, the c00ning would come from having a :mjpls: attidute towards other blacks and distinguishing "black" and east african like there is a difference.
There isn't a difference? :comeon: Culturally they are different and they look different also.

Koreans don't like Chinese dating their women and vice versa. I don't see them crying about it.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:what:You do realise how culturally dissimilar "Habeshas" are to African Americans. Its almost like black and white. Id understand why some parents wouldnt want to associate themselves with aspects of African American culture. Its a fukn cultural shock to most families how African Americans and Americans at large live. Just step into a Ethiopian church or home and see how different we do things. So when a daughter and Son marry/date someone from such a different culture, some may react like that just like most parents from conservative cultures. Most Habesha moms believe that once there daughter or son marrys a fernenji(white person) or African American, they theyll forget their roots. Especially for the women, as many believe culture is passed down from the father. I get it, Some Habesha women are beautiful, but theres more to compatibility than just attraction. Culture is hugely important. When did protecting ones culture and roots become c00ning:pacspit:
In fact, this just shows most Ethiopians value their culture and traditions and arent succumbing to cac supremacy. Learn to love your culture first and then maybe youll see where im coming from.

I said that before on here and I got roasted for it lol. But that's just the culture. If a Habesha man marries a African American or white woman, it doesn't matter because lineage and passed down through the father anyway. :ld:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
why my mom never introduce me to friends of family that look like these broads. i need to get on my habesha wave like my aunties have been tellin me too :mjcry:

edit: my dad told me otherwise tho :lolbron: