Ethiopian/Eritrean/Habesha Women Appreciation Thread

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
Ethiopia is a country with over 70 ethnic groups/languages and a population of over 90 million lol Somali on the other hand is an ethnic group, one that lives from Djibouti to Ethiopia init self to Somalia all the way down to northern Kenya.

Lol All the women I posted look and are 100% pure Somali. Obviously they are "selected" in that they are not covered up and are more "western" if you can call it that. Somalis are not some genetic isolate, they are part of a larger Cusho-Semitic indigenous group that lives in the horn of Africa. Telling in between these ethnic groups varies in terms of the geographic distance between them, ethnic groups that are further away from each other are more and more distinct from each other, it's very similar to for example what we find in the Indian Subcontinent. What this means is that all groups because of the shared (original) ancestry have some sort of overlap between them and the groups furthest away from each other have less of it in general.

Don't try to reason with that low IQ Tigrean troll, he's obviously jealous of your people.

GiRLgHZ.jpg

KhL9KyY.jpg

9LYVCQf.jpg

zecSCjq.jpg

Last edited:

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
I have always been mesmerized by Habesha women since I was a little boy. These women are some of the most beautiful women in the world. They have the full package so to speak. Clear skin, beautiful smile, radiant personality, thickness for days and usually are chilled people. And I swear they get better with age; all the fat literally goes to their booty and beast. Ancient and Medieval travellers spoke about the beauty of Habesha women

However a lot of these women post here are Americaized and oversexualized. The sexual aspect of her overpowers the natural beauty.

tumblr_lk8io94Wkk1qe0m5lo1_500.png

Natural beauty at its finest and free from Westernized view on beauty which is basically sex these days

Last edited:

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
OH SNAP HOW YOU FOUND THIS POST???? I swear he made a thread saying Ethiopians weren't black and were mixed

LOL...

He is such a shameless troll with a hidden agenda, he keep saying the same bullshyt "Habesha are mixed Ethiopian are mixed" over and over as if it's gona make it true just because he repeats it to himself all the time, I honestly don't know why he wants US habesha/Ethiopian people to be mixed race.

he is too desperate.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
LOL...

He is such a shameless troll with a hidden agenda, he keep saying the same bullshyt "Habesha are mixed Ethiopian are mixed" over and over as if it's gona make it true just because he repeats it to himself all the time, I honestly don't know why he wants US habesha/Ethiopian people to be mixed race.

he is too desperate.
:salute: for catching him in his contradictions. I don't know why his agenda is to divide but its weird.

Anbesa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Habesha women>>>>
Idk why nikkas keep saying they :mjpls:. I've never seen that behavior in Atl and I roll deep in the Eritrean community. I've only known 1 or 2 chicks who went out with white guys. A lot of them like thugs and shyt like that, but most of the ones I know are down with the culture.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Habesha women>>>>
Idk why nikkas keep saying they :mjpls:. I've never seen that behavior in Atl and I roll deep in the Eritrean community. I've only known 1 or 2 chicks who went out with white guys. A lot of them like thugs and shyt like that, but most of the ones I know are down with the culture.
they are really cool people but lets not deny there is a lot of :mjpls: shyt its just very subtle,im trying to find that meme "habesha moms be like shes dating a black guy" with a pic of some hoes looking in discust. what other african would do that?:what:

this video is discusting if its their idea of comedy identity crisis having c00ns :pacspit:

Last edited:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
they are really cool people but lets not deny there is a lot of :mjpls: shyt its just very subtle,im trying to find that meme "habesha moms be like shes dating a black guy" with a pic of some hoes looking in discust. what other african would do that?:what:

this video is discusting if its their idea of comedy identity crisis having c00ns :pacspit:

:what:You do realise how culturally dissimilar "Habeshas" are to African Americans. Its almost like black and white. Id understand why some parents wouldnt want to associate themselves with aspects of African American culture. Its a cultural shock to most families how African Americans and Americans at large live. Just step into a Ethiopian church or home and see how different we do things. So when a daughter and Son marry/date someone from such a different culture, some may react like that just like most parents from conservative cultures. Most Habesha moms believe that once there daughter or son marrys a fernenji(white person) or African American, they theyll forget their roots. Especially for the women, as many believe culture is passed down from the father.

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:You do realise how culturally dissimilar "Habeshas" are to African Americans. Its almost like black and white. Id understand why some parents wouldnt want to associate themselves with aspects of African American culture. Its a fukn cultural shock to most families how African Americans and Americans at large live. Just step into a Ethiopian church or home and see how different we do things. So when a daughter and Son marry/date someone from such a different culture, some may react like that just like most parents from conservative cultures. Most Habesha moms believe that once there daughter or son marrys a fernenji(white person) or African American, they theyll forget their roots. Especially for the women, as many believe culture is passed down from the father. I get it, Some Habesha women are beautiful, but theres more to compatibility than just attraction. Culture is hugely important too. When did protecting ones culture and roots become c00ning:pacspit:
dont be dense breh,my point went way over your head nothing wrong with preserving your culture.
it just seems they'd give white people a pass before a nikka or maybe its just social media brovado or its funnier to mock black americans:yeshrug:

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
dont be dense breh,my point went way over your head nothing wrong with preserving your culture.
it just seems they'd give white people a pass before a nikka or maybe its just funnier to mock black americans:yeshrug:
Never experienced this in my community. Most Ethiopians know the significance of what the African American community did for black people world wide. Most Ethiopians i know credit African American orgs for making it possible to migrate to America and countless of other places which had a white policy like Australia. So theres a respect there. So i dont where this is coming from.

Last edited:

EthioLady

Rookie
Daps
At what point are we going to start posting average women and not the best looking ones?

Well, Some of these girls are average looking but they are all using photo enhancement software and a lot of makeup to make themselves lighter, anyway, they don't look anything like their professionally photoshopped instagram pictures in real life.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Think Habesha/Horner beauty is generally overrated and derivative in comparison to say Angola, Rwanda, Tanzania, Mali, Nigeria, South Africa or Cape Verde but this half Aussie/half Ethio

:banderas: