Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
"Time Crimes" was dope but again aside from the usual suspects we know watch all kinds of movies....basically a handful of us....I guarantee nobody here has seen it.

Fred.
i saw it. it was dope

way better than this flick right chea

• Dap
Reactions: hex

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
I watched it this weekend.
Well, it was out there. But there seems to be a problem in that there was no real beginning to happen.
The orphan baby can never exist since it is a result of future self as a female having sex with an even futurer male version of itself.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Well, it was out there. But there seems to be a problem in that there was no real beginning to happen.
The orphan baby can never exist since it is a result of future self as a female having sex with an even futurer male version of itself.

Beginnings are as non-existent as endings when time travel is involved, breh.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds

thats why i think the original baby was fathered by the mustache dude who ran shyt
unless he was the eldest version of hawke then i have no fukkin clue

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Okay. So.

Who wanna explain this shyt to me?

I get everything and I enjoyed the movie

But.....how was Jane by herself :wtf:

Was she being groomed all along from the beginning when Robertson kicked her out of space training or whatever

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched this :mindblown:

I already thought that John was gonna realize that he was dating himself, but I didn't predict Ethan Hawke also being John/Jane. That shyt was trippy. He's his own mother/father/heartbreaker/attacker/kidnapper/murderer all at the same time. Wait, doesn't that also make him his own grandparents/grandchildren/etc also? :patrice: :mindblown:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
thats why i think the original baby was fathered by the mustache dude who ran shyt
unless he was the eldest version of hawke then i have no fukkin clue
I took the musctache man as the oldest version of himself :manny:

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Okay. So.

Who wanna explain this shyt to me?

I get everything and I enjoyed the movie

But.....how was Jane by herself :wtf:

Was she being groomed all along from the beginning when Robertson kicked her out of space training or whatever
Homeboy found a sophisticated way to fukk and procreate himself with and from himself.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Watched this on bluray Wednesday and much like cloud atlas I feel because it wasn't directed by Nolan or fincher (who seem to have a slew of nuthuggers all season) it's brilliance was criminally overlooked. This movie was showing at the theatres for like 5 seconds and then boom gone straight to DVD. Yet shyt like AoU gets heavy rotation, scust

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Watched this on bluray Wednesday and much like cloud atlas I feel because it wasn't directed by Nolan or fincher (who seem to have a slew of nuthuggers all season) it's brilliance was criminally overlooked. This movie was showing at the theatres for like 5 seconds and then boom gone straight to DVD. Yet shyt like AoU gets heavy rotation, scust

This movie was never given a fair chance beforehand, stupid mistake by the studio especially to limit its release even further after the movie leaked when that actually brought more awareness and hype to the movie.