Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
come back after you watched it.....

Just watched this over the weekend :mindblown:. This mind effed me like Mulholland Drive. It was pretty good though

I figured out the twist halfway through the film but its another thing to see it :what: Talk about being vain.

that was some messed up shyt... had me lookin' :merchant: by the end of the movie.
:wtf:

He had sex with himself, became his own father. Recruited himself to show his self that he was his own parents and he still had sex with himself. Stole himself from the hospital, dropped himself off at an orphanage, fought himself while he was looking for himself and burned himself beyond recognition only to have his own face transplanted into himself. Realizing that he himself was a real life Oroboros?:mindblown:

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm usually one of those people who don't even look for twist, but it's hard not to see this coming. Solid movie

A second watch will be interesting

EDIT

This movie is based on a short story I read along time ago. I had no idea what this movie was about, but I was able to catch on quickly & sure enough, it was based on that story.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/"—All_You_Zombies—"

Don't click that link if you haven't seen the movie

Last edited:

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
I finished it awhile ago. I'm not sure how I feel about it. It's attempting to portray a causality paradox. It's interesting. I don't know if I "liked" it, though.

I'm still trying to figure out if I wasted my time, movie had no payoff but I guess I enjoyed the ride

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
The payoff was you got your mind fukked 3 ways from Sunday

Yeah I guess so :ld:, I literally sat there for like 10 minutes collecting my thoughts.

Also any chance they are using an alternate timeline theory? I kind of hate the he was born in a paradox shyt of a single time line. If it was alternate, it could be that he created his paradox by going back in time