Ethan Hawke - "Predestination" (Looper + Inception = :mindBlown:)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I don't understand people complaining about time travel movies, especially when 95% of The Coli ain't seen "Primer"....and if they did they'd probably say it's boring. You can't make a realistic time travel movie, you end up getting bogged down in the minutiae of the details. It's better to just skim over the science and throw some fukkery in.

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
i've seen pretty much all the time travel flicks the past year and i'm gonna have to agree with @TheGodling for once.. timecrimes is unfukkwittable

"Time Crimes" was dope but again aside from the usual suspects we know watch all kinds of movies....basically a handful of us....I guarantee nobody here has seen it.

Fred.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
this just came out in theaters today :heh:

already has 65000+ votes on IMDB due to them leaks

to compare big hero 6 has 40k only

:whoo:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
These time movies always bring you I to the timeline from the moment it's fukked. The entire film was pointless.n just a movie about how fukked 1 guy is for all eternity
There's only one major character in the whole movie basically.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
this movie's getting pretty glowing reviews over the past few days

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/predestination/

The movie is getting more acclaim than I expected (given the so-so execution), but I guess the strong, flawless narrative helps. Is this actually playing in theaters though? I was checking the friday numbers on BoxOfficeMojo and it wasn't mentioned, then I searched the title on the site and it's not even on BOM.

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
It was cool but all plot holes come back to one fact: time travel isn't possible.

So no wonder it makes no sense because it can't be done.

The key to the movie was at the bar when he told his joke. "What came first? The chicken or the egg?"

There is no possible way for this pattern to begin.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
The movie is getting more acclaim than I expected (given the so-so execution), but I guess the strong, flawless narrative helps. Is this actually playing in theaters though? I was checking the friday numbers on BoxOfficeMojo and it wasn't mentioned, then I searched the title on the site and it's not even on BOM.
Yes. Its playing in some obscure theater here.. but it also hit VOD yesterday as well. And its coming out on blu next month too.

Bet its on Netflix by spring break

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Yes. Its playing in some obscure bar /movie joint here.. but it also hit VOD yesterday as well. And its coming out on blu next month too.

Bet its on Netflix by spring break

fukking Sony Pictures, man. You got a movie that literally proved that audiences liked it and you fukking bury it instead of giving it an extra push. :snoop: