Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind is such a beautiful film

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
My 2nd favorite romantic film and one of the greats from the 2000s

Penny 95

Pro
Daps
Great movie, love the combination of romance, sci-fi and comedy. I always thought inception was basically the same movie but with an action plot.

FrankyFourFingers

Raised in Ruins
Daps
Reppin
CA
Im high as fukk so it was a bit confusing to me. So breh was basically just talking to his memories? I understand that when they are in the train, that is after his procedure.

How did he meet her when he saw she was with elijah wood and was that right after she had her mind swiped the first time?

This shyt got me fukked up

:mindblown:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Im high as fukk so it was a bit confusing to me. So breh was basically just talking to his memories? I understand that when they are in the train, that is after his procedure.

How did he meet her when he saw she was with elijah wood and was that right after she had her mind swiped the first time?

This shyt got me fukked up

:mindblown:

watch it when your not high

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I just peeped this with a girl I'm seeing. Loved it. Was great from beginning to end. The romantic stuff had her interested but the comedy and memory warping elements had me hooked. Dope dope film. Jim was great in it

Daps
Not to overrate it but honestly I believe it's one of the best movies that has come out in my lifetime.

I remember watching it for the first time years ago and not even thinking much of it until I caught it a second time and then the numerous times after that.

Permanently etched the name "Clementine" into my memory. I've watched it twice overall in my life - once when I was a kid where I was completely confused and didn't really get it and the 2nd time approximately 3 years ago (I remember watching it summer of 2013). Soundtrack by the way is piff :ohlawd: - I need to rewatch the movie and cop that soundtrack.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEVER SAW THIS shyt :yeshrug:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Same here and everytime I tell someone that who's seen it, they always tell me it's right up my alley and I need to check it out.

I did the same thing with Big Lebowski and didn't watch it until like 6 years ago. Don't know what the fukk I was thinking before that:francis: