Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind is such a beautiful film

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could erase my memory of this film and rewatch it brand new again. I still remember that faithful night when I was still in highschool, just happened to walk into the living room and browsed the movie channels real quick and saw that it was on and it had Jim Carrey and Kate Winslet in it and decided to see what it was about. It was just starting as I switched to the channel... halfway in I was in pure bliss and knew I was in for an unforgettable experience.

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
SOHH I've reached a point in where I cannot watch this movie anymore. That end at the beach house is probably the most powerful moment of any movie that I can remember. The movie is almost 9 years old and it still bothers me

Kate Winslet killed that.

Scene killed me all over again:mjcry:

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
SOHH I've reached a point in where I cannot watch this movie anymore. That end at the beach house is probably the most powerful moment of any movie that I can remember. The movie is almost 9 years old and it still bothers me

Kate Winslet killed that.

"I wish you had stayed :to:"

"I wish i had stayed too :damn:"

:mjcry:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Comparing 500 days to this is like comparing dog shyt to caviar

I love 500. Love. But yeah. No comparison. 500 taps into something we can all relate to. Eternal taps into it, asks u a question that u can't possibly answer (would u do it), then shows u what would happen if u said yes, complete with a happy ending that isn't really all that happy (u can't escape ur mistakes brehs...). :mjcry: