Daps
Anything over a hunnid I'm charging interest IDGAF

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Not much. I really dont lend money out like that. I may front my boy if we step out and he forgot to hit the atm, or cop a drink for someone when you go into the store for a dutch. But that type of shyt goes back and forth so it's not really a deal.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$0. The only people who have asked me for money are people who blow all of theirs and don't know don't know how to manage, so I always say no. Whenever this happens, I take it as an opportunity to lecture...."nikka you shouldn't have bought those rims".

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I've borrowed and not returned more money than I've loaned out and not gotten back. :guilty:

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
About $800 for my baby bro to move into his own apartment. He was living with his chick and she couldn't make payments on her house so she let it go. But i was glad he finally listened to his big bro about having his own shyt so if i never see it back its all good. :blessed:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
If I had to actually add up everything and I didn't get it back, it would be about $1,000. But this was since I was 12. You got people that would pay me back but you had others that didn't. Yep, I didn't let it happen more than once. If you borrowed from me and paid me back, you was cool. But if you borrowed money and didn't pay me back, it was the 1st and last time. :to: What really irks me was when someone owes you money and they have money.