Esteemed Coli member Biscuit&Banger leaves after calling posters a few choice words (bitter losers!)

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
full
:whoatrice:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Sohh I've been reading the statuses on the home page of this website and it appears to be heating up

"I'm leaving the coli" - BiscuitAndBanger
"fukk y'all" - BiscuitAndBanger
"Too happy to be posting on here with bitter losers" - BiscuitAndBanger

Damn.
If some people on this site are costing us members this may be a problem. TheColi re-opened registration but won't let me make an alias because they are looking for growth and new members who will stick around
Can we get you to comment @biscuitsnbangers ? Let's discuss these bitter losers who made you leave
Three weeks ago she said she was leaving. Then, yesterday she was in The Booth. The chick is so desperate for attention :snoop:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
“I think the world, not just hip-hop owes him,” said K-Dot. “We all have to give him his credit due for even allowing us into the building. We would probably never get inside that house ever again. Think about it like that. Rick Ross, Cole, Nicki Minaj, he really went for us to come experience it. This is something our grandparents always wanted to see, never thought in a million years, but [we can] pass it down to our generation to say, ‘Alright, I’m in here and I’m finna use my power to let ya’ll see how this thing works and I’mma drop some knowledge on y’all that a man can’t drop on everybody else ’cause y’all have the most influence.’”
"This is really something our grandparents wanted to see" ..yeah rappers visiting the White House lmfaooo

This dude a clown
Kendrick Lamar Talks Obama w/ XXL

emot-colbert.gif

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Three weeks ago she said she was leaving. Then, yesterday she was in The Booth. The chick is so desperate for attention :snoop:

Oh the fukking irony

Didn't you say you were leaving after getting worst poster ? Lol

Don't worry bout what I'm doing, mind your business weirdo

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue