Esteemed Coli member Biscuit&Banger leaves after calling posters a few choice words (bitter losers!)

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't really know her but I doubt she leaves forever. only way that happens is through a perma ban

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sohh I've been reading the statuses on the home page of this website and it appears to be heating up

"I'm leaving the coli" - BiscuitAndBanger
"fukk y'all" - BiscuitAndBanger
"Too happy to be posting on here with bitter losers" - BiscuitAndBanger

Damn.
If some people on this site are costing us members this may be a problem. TheColi re-opened registration but won't let me make an alias because they are looking for growth and new members who will stick around
Can we get you to comment @biscuitsnbangers ? Let's discuss these bitter losers who made you leave
1st off how much of a pusse do you have to be to get ran off of a website:heh: People need to learn that the coli is for entertainment and not to be taken seriously. Enjoy the fukkery for what it is and KIM. I don't understand the whole getting in your feelings over shyt from a website.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ridedhomo is a faux militant, a square, and a fakkit. And I'll knock that fakkit out in BK, on everything. Don't act like biscuit and hustlemania didn't out that nikka on the thread about the cacs in the booth that billy ocean created. :mjlol: Fukk ridedhomo, he's a cac that became a black militant last year.

But blackpearl and biscuit had a friendly sparring/jarring on a thread about feminism and biscuit won based on daps received. @BlackPearl is fam...though she hates me.:ehh:

Prime example of someone reaching with anti militant bullshyt for daps. I shut down that whole argument with proof of a post from almost exactly 2 years ago with the same stance I've always had

anyway blah blah blah tough talk from a European. You got it breh

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
:what:

@ridedolo @BlackPearl

What you talkin bout breh, those my folks right there. What L's they take, cause I don't remember them shyts.

He's imagining things. Once I told her to fall back her emotional ass back she did. There was no war. Just her pandering thread and my troll thread that did better #s.

Last edited:

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
Prime example of someone reaching with anti militant bullshyt for daps. I shut down that whole argument with proof of a post from almost exactly 2 years ago with the same stance I've always had

anyway blah blah blah tough talk from a European. You got it breh

I thought you put me on ignore?

Keep confusing me with @MikeyC while sucking on Queen Musa aka malt-meal's nuts. You went at the wrong one with ya faux-militant babble and it's going to dawn on you soon.

Anyway, I'm not in the business of bullying confused kids and I'll let you live for now. Do whatever you do and keep fooling gullible blockheads who don't know better.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought you put me on ignore?

Keep confusing me with @MikeyC while sucking on Queen Musa aka malt-meal's nuts. You went at the wrong one with ya faux-militant babble and it's going to dawn on you soon.

Anyway, I'm not in the business of bullying confused kids and I'll let you live for now. Do whatever you do and keep fooling gullible blockheads who don't know better.

why do you keep associating me with any other poster on here. whatever issue you got with musa is on yall. you're a new poster doing way too much. as for this cac accusation several people have seen me including @Brooklynzson. if what i say bothers you so much throw me on ignore, that simple.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Ridedhomo is a faux militant, a square, and a fakkit. And I'll knock that fakkit out in BK, on everything. Don't act like biscuit and hustlemania didn't out that nikka on the thread about the cacs in the booth that billy ocean created. :mjlol: Fukk ridedhomo, he's a cac that became a black militant last year.

But blackpearl and biscuit had a friendly sparring/jarring on a thread about feminism and biscuit won based on daps received. @BlackPearl is fam...though she hates me.:ehh:

:huhhuh:Pandering and daps doesn't make you a winner playboy. Plat threads rule these street. And if I remember correctly I created a classic and she left flustered. :Monquielaugh:

PS Don't call me fam. I think you're a trash poster.

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
:huhhuh:Pandering and daps doesn't make you a winner playboy. Plat threads rule these street. And if I remember correctly I created a classic and she left flustered. :Monquielaugh:

PS Don't call me fam. I think you're a trash poster.

6y1t3k.jpg