Esteemed Coli member Biscuit&Banger leaves after calling posters a few choice words (bitter losers!)

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
Wall Street - Black Renaissance Purveyor
why do you keep associating me with any other poster on here. whatever issue you got with musa is on yall. you're a new poster doing way too much. as for this cac accusation several people have seen me including @Brooklynzson. if what i say bothers you so much throw me on ignore, that simple.

Why're you acting all innocent now when you were the first to accuse me of being @MikeyC? I was minding my business when you first told me I'm way too comfortable on this board and I told you it's the internet, why should I be scared of faceless characters that can't hurt a fly.

Then you started calling me an European cac and @MikeyC's alias cuz the obsessed fakkit Queen Musa who has been sending me PMs since I registered made a preposterous claim that I'm someone else with no proof whatsoever, while he posts as a male and a female under two names, on the same board. So, it's obvious that you're on Queen Musa's nuts.

Next time, don't accuse me of being a cac when it's obvious that I'm not and I'm the only newbie that NEVER made the cac list. Heck, I had my picture on my profile for weeks and even posted another one within 5mins yesterday. Just do you, son - but stop acting innocent after throwing stones.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
:huhhuh:Pandering and daps doesn't make you a winner playboy. Plat threads rule these street. And if I remember correctly I created a classic and she left flustered. :Monquielaugh:

PS Don't call me fam. I think you're a trash poster.

In a battle of public opinion - we judge based on daps and she won. :mjlol:

Who cares if I'm a trash poster? I don't get paid for posting. And whatever trash I post here ain't affecting my cash flow and status in the real world. I don't post for fame - I post whatever the fukk I feel like posting. :ehh:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why're you acting all innocent now when you were the first to accuse me of being @MikeyC? I was minding my business when you first told me I'm way too comfortable on this board and I told you it's the internet, why should I be scared of faceless characters that can't hurt a fly.

Then you started calling me an European cac and @MikeyC's alias cuz the obsessed fakkit Queen Musa who has been sending me PMs since I registered made a preposterous claim that I'm someone else with no proof whatsoever, while he posts as a male and a female under two names, on the same board. So, it's obvious that you're on Queen Musa's nuts.

Next time, don't accuse me of being a cac when it's obvious that I'm not and I'm the only newbie that NEVER made the cac list. Heck, I had my picture on my profile for weeks and even posted another one within 5mins yesterday. Just do you, son - but stop acting innocent after throwing stones.

nobody said you should be scared but for someone who joined a month ago its weird that you already have 'beef" with people. i dont know you outside of our convo and we can keep it that way. just skip my posts since they make you uncomfortable. its that simple. ima keep doin me and i encourage you to do the same. nobodys acting innocent this militant accusation isnt new or anything i havent heard before. shyt is boring

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
In a battle of public opinion - we judge based on daps and she won. :mjlol:

Who cares if I'm a trash poster? I don't get paid for posting. And whatever trash I post here ain't affecting my cash flow and status in the real world. I don't post for fame - I post whatever the fukk I feel like posting. :ehh:

:Lawdhavemercy:Speak your truth. Know thy self. However, trashy opinions don't matter .:nahnah:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
nobody said you should be scared but for someone who joined a month ago its weird that you already have 'beef" with people. i dont know you outside of our convo and we can keep it that way. just skip my posts since they make you uncomfortable. its that simple. ima keep doin me and i encourage you to do the same. nobodys acting innocent this militant accusation isnt new or anything i havent heard before. shyt is boring

This.

I don't care with no one says, a lot of these new posters who come out the gates knowing the biographies of the vets here already are aliases.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This.

I don't care with no one says, a lot of these new posters who come out the gates knowing the biographies of the vets here already are aliases.

shyt is spooky. i find it mad weird that new posters are so emotionally invested in this shyt. i mean dude offered me a "fade" because of one post. :laff:

it took me a while to know who's who and i lurked for a while before joining is all im saying.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin

C'mon, son - it's the internet shyt and when you're a newbie somewhere, people will want to do some cyber bullying. And all I did was respond. I'm not even that fluent in cussing people...I suck when it comes to that. I'm only great at saying things with no filter, regardless of whose ox is gored - cuz I don't give a fukk.

Now let's do a recap of the so-called beef(s):

- Queen Musa: the nikka has been troubling me since the 2nd day he/she started posting, with PMs asking dumb questions. I left it there. Then I was on a thread talking to whippedcream and this he/she nikka popped out of nowhere and start accusing me of some absurd shyt again. Left it there. Got on another thread where the 15yr kid said I bullied her and I told her I'm not bulling her, I just don't feel comfortable being in a hypersexual environment that's predominantly male with a 15 yr old girl in the mix. It's against internet ethnics and abnormal irl. Queen Musa popped out nowhere to tell posters to neg me and went on another thread to tell another absurd lie that I asked the kid for a picture cuz he thought I was offline, when I never did.

- Poitier: that nikka was on some tribal shyt that I don't agree with and I rebuked him for that. He quoted me first and that ended there.

- Brehbron: that nikka cussed me out cuz he thought I dapped a post that I didn't dap. And it ended there.

- Ms. Cashmere: that's just an emotional nikka that created a subliminal thread cuz I told him class and activism aren't mutually exclusive. And the only reason I called him out is cuz he was going on and on about it.

Who else? It's the internet and people throw shots. Responding doesn't mean you have "beef" with them, it means you're defending yourself. As for Queen Musa, he/she is an obsessed fakkit and I'll like to break his/her nose. I don't like stalkers.:ehh:

Anyway, do you - this is getting redundant now.

Last edited:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

shyt is spooky. i find it mad weird that new posters are so emotionally invested in this shyt. i mean dude offered me a "fade" because of one post. :laff:

it took me a while to know who's who and i lurked for a while before joining is all im saying.

@King Musa look. Even your idol, your Coli lord and saviour is calling you out. :mjlol:

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
C'mon, son - it's the internet shyt and when you're a newbie somewhere, people will want to do some cyber bullying. And I did was respond. I'm not even that fluent in cussing people...I suck when it comes to that. I'm only great at saying things with no filter, regardless of whose ox is gored - cuz I don't a fukk.

Now let's do a recap of the so-called beef(s):

- Queen Musa: the nikka has been troubling me since the 2nd day he/she started posting, with PMs asking dumb questions. I left it there. Then I was on a thread talking to whippedcream and this he/she nikka popped out of nowhere and start accusing me of some absurd shyt again. Left it there. Got on another thread where the 15yr kid said I bullied her and I told her I'm not bulling her, I just don't feel comfortable being in a hypersexual environment that's predominantly male with a 15 yr old girl in the mix. It's against internet ethnics and abnormal irl. Queen Musa popped out nowhere to tell posters to neg me and went on another thread to tell another absurd lie that I asked the kid for a picture cuz he thought I was offline, when I never did.

- Poitier: that nikka was on some tribal shyt that I don't agree with and I rebuked him for that. He quoted me first and that ended there.

- Brehbron: that nikka cussed me out cuz he thought I dapped a post that I didn't dap. And it ended there.

- Ms. Cashmere: that's just an emotional nikka that created a subliminal thread cuz I told him class and activism aren't mutually exclusive. And the only reason I called him out is cuz he was going on and on about it.

Who else? It's the internet and people throw shots. Responding doesn't mean you have "beef" with them, it means you're defending yourself. As for Queen Musa, he/she is an obsessed fakkit and I'll like to break his/her nose. I don't like stalkers.:ehh:

Anyway, do you - this is getting redundant now.

i dont even get how you can have so many beefs in such a short amount of time. you can spare me with your history with other posters cuz i really dont care breh. just stop mentioning me n we go not issues.

SubZero

Hall Of Fame
Daps
Reppin
i dont even get how you can have so many beefs in such a short amount of time. you can spare me with your history with other posters cuz i really dont care breh. just stop mentioning me n we go not issues.

I think you're the one who needs to stop following me around, accusing me of being another poster's alias and an European cac and also stop asking me why I'm comfortable on an internet board. I ain't scared of real people, so don't expect me to be scared of weirdos. I'm as real as it gets and I earned my stripes irl, before redemption.

I never had issues with you till you started quoting me with bs. And even after that, I gave you the benefit of the doubt till you teamed up with the he/she fakkit, Queen Musa.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And Phoenix is a fat bytch:skip: notice she never post full body pics:sas1:
raw