ESSENCE Poll: Is There a Shortage of Good Men In Your Area?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
So black women have a dating pool of only black men? Interesting.

I asked you that in my post earlier to you, and you didn't answer that part. :mjpls:

Also, which is it? The article is or isn't about "no good men" in regards to dating or not?

DarlingNikki

lil baby
Daps
Reppin
Puerta Medusa.
I asked you that in my post earlier to you, and you didn't answer that part. :mjpls:

Also, which is it? The article is or isn't about "no good men" in regards to dating or not?

I didn't mean that isn't wasnt in regards to potential dates, and younger women are down with the swirl.

Also, my point stands, if a woman who isn't surrounded by black men answers, does it contribute to black men being "ain't shyt"?

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
slow-lol-zoom.gif

:russ: flawless execution

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I didn't mean that isn't wasnt in regards to potential dates, and younger women are down with the swirl.

Also, my point stands, if a woman who isn't surrounded by black men answers, does it contribute to black men being "ain't shyt"?

Younger women may be down with the swirl, but is the swirl down with them? :usure:

Ok, I'll give you a 10-15% swing that this is about black women not beign surrounded by black men. I think that's more than fair.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Let's be honest. With the amount of simps in the game in 2013, if a chick can't find a man she has a critical deficiancy that she don't want to acknowledge.

Most of the time these broads ain't shyt, ain't bout shyt, and ain't worth the condom I bought at the gas station to fukk em with.

Basically, all the ugly bytches can't find a nikka. I know that shyt hurt, but maybe one day you'll find someone desperate enough :mjpls:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Why do you think it's something that she should be told? Unless you're broke or you have a lot of debt, your income does not need to be disclosed.

I have never told anyone how much I make.

Sho' ya rizzight.

Like another dude said on here once "that ain't none of her wet p*ssy business" until rings is getting looked at.
For the ladies "that ain't none of his hard dicc business".

Sidebar: imma leave this here.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My woman knows around how much I make but not an exact number ( I keep it that way for a reason)

now back on topic........A lot of the women taking the time to even answer this poll are most likely bitter about dating prospect due to past relationships (the same way these dudes on here are with black women btw) and that results in a negative stat. truth is that happy people wouldn't even take the time to even answer such a silly question.

Mac out

:aicmon:

The bolded's a pretty good point. Self-selection bias is a bytch.

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
Yeah, I'm not interested in your $, I'm a woman of my own means. However, if your contribution is going to be on the skimpy side of the scale when it's time to pool resources, that's not going to work. But don't brag about your income and it turn out to be what I made as an entry-level engineering admin.:usure:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
there are no decent black 'men' in their area but somehow these women still keep getting pregnant. just how is that possible or are they willingly admit they are making bad judgment? 70% of gahhbage men in their area and yet a 70% out of wedlock birthrate. hmmm.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah, there probably is some self-selection going on. i can't see myself answering a poll like that seriously.

but if they had asked if i was in love with a wonderful black man who treats me well and is smart, strong, and does his thing on the job and in the bed, my answer would be yes yes yes. i love my man.