Esports Boxing - Because we all know Fight Night ain’t coming back

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
fukk playin as Floyd and Canelo anyway :yeshrug:

One thing that they (Canelo and Floyd) may not know is that the create a boxer function of a game is going to basically recreate them day one. Maybe they could have been sold as dlc back in the day but they obviously don't get the dynamics how theses licenses should work. Floyd and Canelo will be in the game, it just won't be officially done.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
man i hope this game is fire jsut to shyt on EA. but im excited that they are being transparent about some of this. lmao 10 bucks a unite 5 bucks a unit :leostare:. as someone else says maybe they can pay them to be in a DLC pack that costs say 15 -20 bucks with 5 added boxers etc and pay them that way. i hate DLC and loot boxes but in this sense it MIGHT make a little sense for it on this release and see what profits are from it for the next game. or even fund the license for next launch game
Nah fukk all that...

Floyd and Canelo going to learn the hard way, they will be in this game whether they get paid for it or not...

Some dude over on OS forums added them both to the FNC PS3 version via modded emulator

ESBC isn't going to be running on an emulator, not even going to need to use gameface or whatever their CAF is cuz the PC version is going to have full custom model imports like the WWE/FIFA/2K games do on PC...So they will look far more accurate, as if they were included to the game...Plus customs sounds, trunks, gloves and all that jazz...

Its an L for both of them to play greedy here, there is nothing they can legally do about it either other than bytch and they'll find that out the hard way...

Last edited:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
They prolly couldn’t code Wilder or Mayweather into the game - shyt would break the physics :mjpls:

Twerking shouldn't be a training game.

Truth be told, he'd have people fighting with him like Jeff Lacy in fight night 3 online, just swinging for the big punch. First time a cpu version of Wilder throws a competent jab, I'm shutting the shyt off because it will be cheating.

xiceman191

Superstar
Daps
Idk if it's been mentioned but have they said how the controls will be? Like I'd it like fight nigh with the punches controlled by the analog stick like fight night?