ESPN list of 60 best CFB QB’s since 2000

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
nikkas arguing over Joe and Mac, both were good and have touch, but when you both have wrs that can erase bad throws or throws that needed more touch because they clearly are superior to competition what are we talking about here
That argument might have worked last year at this time but Burrow’s rookie season proved he wasn’t a product of his receivers

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
That argument might have worked last year at this time but Burrow’s rookie season proved he wasn’t a product of his receivers

did you not see the part where i said they have accuracy and are good, the point is they both also benefited from good wrs, too, that’s no knock on either they both are good, but to act oblivious is a bit disingenuous, like either one of them was throwing to wr number 82 or some shyt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The team got the first one. He was apart of it. A major part of it actually

He wasn't the starter, Chris Leak was. Bringing him in at the 1 to fall into the end zone or run a jump pass didn't change that.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
:dahell: is the criteria?

Baker was nice at Oklahoma but he spent a chunk of his college career not doing shyt at Texas Tech.

When you look at the body of work the Top 3 should be Cam, Tebow and Vince in whatever order you feel then everybody else.

Hell, I'd put Watson and Burrow over Baker

I would put RG3 over Baker.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
@Ineedmoney504

:comeon: Was that Tesus’s 5 total Touchdowns or the combined 350 yards he threw for that year
I mean if you don’t think a short yardage back in a finesse run system is important that’s you. He was a auto first round on 3rd and 4th and short. And he helped them win games. He wasn’t just a backup qb on a team that won a ship. He got play cause he was needed.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I mean if you don’t think a short yardage back in a finesse run system is important that’s you. He was a auto first round on 3rd and 4th and short. And he helped them win games. He wasn’t just a backup qb on a team that won a ship. He got play cause he was needed.

dog he got it, but they could have got it with or without him, they was grooming him and probably promised him playing time early, they had 2 rbs one was 238 the other 253 you telling me they couldn’t get them to fall forward :stopitslime: and Chris leak was no scrub

also that 06 Florida team had hella white boys, especially at the wr position :mjlol:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
dog he got it, but they could have got it with or without him, they was grooming him and probably promised him playing time early, they had 2 rbs one was 238 the other 253 you telling me they couldn’t get them to fall forward :stopitslime: and Chris leak was no scrub

also that 06 Florida team had hella white boys, especially at the wr position :mjlol:
No they running couldn’t get it obviously. They had no plays under center so they had no power run game. Only finesse runs. Tebow was key cause defenses has to compensate for the pass so it gave them that extra second or 2 to gain east first down. Pretty similar to what tysom hill does for but at a lower level cause he only play qb.

the defense had to prepare for him to throw but also be prepared for him being able to run over them also.