Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
And No Braxton, JT, or Troy
full

Rightfully so

:lolbron:
:dahell: is the criteria?

Baker was nice at Oklahoma but he spent a chunk of his college career not doing shyt at Texas Tech.

When you look at the body of work the Top 3 should be Cam, Tebow and Vince in whatever order you feel then everybody else.

Hell, I'd put Watson and Burrow over Baker

He walked, on started, got hurt lost his job, he bounced tf

nikkas gon be in here bytchn and moaning but the common public think things like this, or probably don’t even remember some of these dudes games to begin with

Mac Jones > Cam

my case in point nikkas bias blinds them, on what planet is Mac better than cam, Auburn was Gladdys knight and the pips but some how macs better throwing to 3 damn top 10 first rounders

You know why I’m here. Then to have Mariotta T10 is some bs

I’m not being glib, but back in college you think Marriotta a famous were worlds a part, I’ll give you winstons fearlessness, accuracy, and anticipation, but I’ll raise you Marriotts ( it’s less than winstons) anticipation and athletic ability

The sheer amount t of team talent had more to do with it than Tebow. Put Cam back there or even Brantley and they wouldn’t have missed a beat

Would have been better with cam truth be told

Definitely could be possible. But the talent doesn’t even come there if not for Tebow at the end of the day. It was him that cause the shift by having a whole class follow him cause they saw what he could be.

mans he lived up to it. His senior year they wasn’t that talented and still was one game away from winning another ship, at that point saban had form voltron and Florida had loss all its players to the nfl

the talent came for the bags, and urban, aint nan player there for no fukkin Tebow :martin:

This.

They trolling for clicks. I thought this was going to be a serious list. I'm good.

i think it’s so that you talk and blast them for the click bate, but ultimately could you rely on the avg person to honestly judge talent, look at some of these responses in here, the best qbs will be who you envisioned and folks will quote stats, but you know who just out athleted the comp, and who played with the best, and who just played what the defense gave them nothing more nothing less

What’s criminal nikkas acting like pat white wasn’t that dude, if he had an ounce of more talent at the wr position they beat Pitt and they are in the national chip

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Burrow had the greatest season ever, if we’re talking total career then I get his ranking but Cam only played one season too

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Burrow had the greatest season ever, if we’re talking total career then I get his ranking but Cam only played one season too
Mac Jones season was better

Mac didn’t get to pad his stats against Northwestern state and Utah state

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Baker shouldn't be #1 but he did not "spend a chunk of his college career doing shyt at Texas Tech". Baker was a 3 year starter at Oklahoma. Probably the only player on that list with 3 years of dominance

40% of his college career was at Texas Tech or sitting out due to the transfer rules. That's a chunk.

Stat padding in the Big 12 shouldn't hold much weight. Especially, considering Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts came in and did the exact same thing Baker did. Is the criteria stats? Because Murray's best season tops Baker's. So does Watson and Burrow and those two have a natty on their resume.

When it gets to the Top 5, folks should be more concerned about what QBs have done on the national stage. Forget best QB of the 2000s. Baker isn't even the best QB of the 2010s.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
Baker deserves to be #1 as much as anyone else does.

Uou can't make me think a qb with 1 great year is better than a guy with 3 consecutive.

Not his fault out defense was 129th dead last

We're top 20 defense now tho and top 15 coming this year. :ufdup:

Per sports-reference.com

Oklahoma D rank

39th (yards), 29th (pts)

82nd (yards), 68th (pts)

2017 Baker's Heisman year 48 total TDs
67th (yards), 68th (pts)

2018 Kyler's Heisman year 54 total TDs
114th (yards), 101st (pts)

His defense wasn't THAT bad in comparison to Murray's. I do give him credit for the 3 years he played, but if you compare his resume to other players on the list, he isn't #1.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
40% of his college career was at Texas Tech or sitting out due to the transfer rules. That's a chunk.

Stat padding in the Big 12 shouldn't hold much weight. Especially, considering Kyler Murray and Jalen Hurts came in and did the exact same thing Baker did. Is the criteria stats? Because Murray's best season tops Baker's. So does Watson and Burrow and those two have a natty on their resume.

When it gets to the Top 5, folks should be more concerned about what QBs have done on the national stage. Forget best QB of the 2000s. Baker isn't even the best QB of the 2010s.
You realize Baker isn't the worst offender of that then right? 2 of Cam's 3 years (66% )were doing nothing at Florida and Juco. 3 of Kyler's 4 (75%) were doing nothing at TAMU and being a backup at OU. 3 out of Burrow's 5 years (60%) were doing nothing at Ohio State and in his 1st year starting he ain't do shyt. Again there are much better arguments to use against Baker especially considering regardless of where he was prior to OU he got there and dominated for 3 straight seasons. And no I don't think Baker's one. My personal bias for the best college QB I've seen was Watson but also can't deny the season Burrow put together. The numbers he put up and the competition he faced might not ever be matched.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
You realize Baker isn't the worst offender of that then right? 2 of Cam's 3 years (66% )were doing nothing at Florida and Juco. 3 of Kyler's 4 (75%) were doing nothing at TAMU and being a backup at OU. 3 out of Burrow's 5 years (60%) were doing nothing at Ohio State and in his 1st year starting he ain't do shyt. Again there are much better arguments to use against Baker especially considering regardless of where he was prior to OU he got there and dominated for 3 straight seasons.

I admit I was nitpicking :manny:

but my point still stands :yeshrug:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I admit I was nitpicking :manny:

but my point still stands :yeshrug:
You're argument had merit without including that. If you ask 20 random college football fans who the greatest college QB was I don't think a single person would even think to mention Baker Mayfield unless they're an OU fan. Like I said above for me it's Watson simply because I've never seen a QB have Saban or any hard-nosed discplined coach like him so shook he kicks an onside kick in the 3rd quarter of a chip game while his team had the lead. And Saban straight up said it didn't even matter whether they got the onside kick or not because no matter where they gave Watson the ball he was going to score anyway so they had to make it a 2 possession game. Then of course Watson came back then next year and walked it off. That's some Goat shyt. I do want to give the nod to Tebow but he may have had the most stacked squad of all these nikkas.

Last edited:

O.iatlhawksfan

Biggest homer on the Coli
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Mac Jones season was better

Mac didn’t get to pad his stats against Northwestern state and Utah state
FOH look at the top 20 defenses Bama played this year compared to LSU in 2019, the best defense Bama played this year would have been LSU 5th thoughest opponent in 2019, then Mac Jones did it in empty stadiums, and burrows number kills Mac Jones numbers

76-AC574-A-808-B-4360-BDE6-09328-F6-AA77-F.jpg

6479-C89-A-00-AB-49-B1-AC55-8-E965-D41-F414.png

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
FOH look at the top 20 defenses Bama played this year compared to LSU in 2019, the best defense Bama played this year would have been LSU 5th thoughest opponent in 2019, then Mac Jones did it in empty stadiums, and burrows number kills Mac Jones numbers

76-AC574-A-808-B-4360-BDE6-09328-F6-AA77-F.jpg

6479-C89-A-00-AB-49-B1-AC55-8-E965-D41-F414.png
No Burrow numbers didn’t kill Mac daddy’s numbers