ESPN Got Shaq In His Feelings...Throws Shots at DunGawd After Being Ranked Below Him

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
O’Neal blasted the Spurs’ five titles on an episode of his show “The Big Podcast” claiming the Spurs 1999 title should not count because it was a shortened season. He also claims he personally wouldn’t claim an “asterisk” title since in his opinion it does not count.

“I’ll tell all of San Antonio to its face – you only have four. It’s an asterisk. That’s what I think. I would tell Mr. Duncan to his face you have four rings. It says you have five but the asterisks don’t count. In anything I do I never want asterisks about it.”

Shaquille O'Neal's Bold Message To Tim Duncan And The Spurs About Their 1999 NBA Title

Didn't mention anything about :troll: first title though :sas2:.

Duncan walking away from Shaq at the HOF ceremony like

duncan2.gif

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Asterisk talk is one of the dumbest thing in ALL of sports convo’s.

like EVERY other team didn’t have the same exact opportunities to prepare and win that the Spurs did. :heh:

And the Spurs started slow that year. Pop damn near got fired after the 6-8 start. shyt there was talk that had he lost the Houston game on March 2, 1999, he was out (I only remember because I was at that game :manny: ). Lakers were one game better than the Spurs 25 games in.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Instead of trying to put an asterisk on 99 he should of mentioned how TD never defended a title :sas2:

plus Shaq had his chance to beat the Spurs in 99 and he choked.

Breh was out here barely scoring more than 20 year old Kobe and Glen Rice :why:

shot 6 for 19 in Game 1:why:

Only scored 16 in game 2, only 2 in the 4th qtr of a close game while young ass Kobe dropped 28 trying to tie the series :why:

had his best game in game 4 when it was already over :why:

he should’ve averaged 30 the whole series :upsetfavre:

Theres no asterisk about what TD did to him that series :hubie:
And brainwashed nikkas rank him over Kobe :snoop: