SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Yup..

Nicole had DNA of another person under her nails, not OJ or Ron

Ron had bruises on his hands and when Oj was examined he didn't have bruises

U had Fuhrman basically saying he planted evidence....

Then Oj son had two instances where one he threatened his boss with a knife and his ex girlfriend where he chopped her hair off

Then that same night of the murders Oj son instead of punching out his time card like everyone else he hand written it in...

LAPD in the 90s was so worst than today it's ridiculous... they had racist cops, the rampart scandal, bloods and crips as cops all who planted evidence....

The city loss 15 million to one dude for shooting him and planting evidence

Wish I could Rep you. I was telling people in that same thread that this wasn't about OJ getting off it was about the LAPD finally being exposed for the shyt they were doing.

Killing inoccent youngings and them dropping them off in rival hoods them writing it off as "gang violence". Beating muthafukas to an inch of their life and then saying it was because they were "gang members". shyt had been happening forever and after Rodney King we all thought was they'd never be exposed for the bullshyt but once that OJ shyt happened it was like :blessed: because they would finally be outed for the bullshyt. We weren't rejoicing a nikka getting away with murder but the LAPD finally getting theirs and that is something that people are finally starting to see.

I really wish someone would do a documentary just on the LAPD during this time because that's the story that truly needs to be told.

DontDoIt

Innocent Bystander
Supporter
Daps
Mark Furhman (in response to his usage of racial slurs): "I had a bad couple years"

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I could not make it past seeing that jailbird c00n's face in his rise segment.
All cause I know how the story turns out and it is like why watch this fool piss it all away for a white woman.
So, i had to turn it off.
Sellouts irk me to high hell.

Maybe I will watch later but right now,....

fukk oj.

Art Barr

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
look at OJ Face. " don't have my son doing that nikka shyt "

star-oj-simspson-sits-with-his-wife-marguerite-simpson-daughter-and-picture-id458123842
New no nikkas smiley
2utia9u.png