ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
And his friend had an encounter with Colombians:sas2:. They were running drugs out of that restaurant:sas1:

of course...they weren't making no money...and if you borrow money from the type of people they borrowed money from...you know what happens when you don't pay it back :grippingafrancis:

Like I said...it's crazy how this stuff never ever comes up whenever they cover OJ...I only even know about it because a long time ago almost all the court stuff could be found on the internet...

I bet you can't even find that stuff now:sippinafrancis:

Timeis$

Banned
Daps
Some brehs are like, "How is Marcus a scumbag :dwillhuh:?"

Listen, if you can't see Marcus is a scumbag, you're probably a scumbag your goddamn self. Amoral people never see the faults in others.

A man gotta have a code.

A man with no code has no sense of honor.

A man with no sense of honor is a scumbag 99/100 times.

I'm coming up with scumbag behavioral theories and shyt. :ohhh:
Marcus is no more of scumbag than OJ. OJ knew Marcus was just like him which is why it bothered him.

White whores don't belong to any one famous/wealthy negros dikk they community p*ssy for the next wealthy man. OJ knew the game he played it just didn't like when it wasn't in his favor. You think if Marcus Allen had a pawg girlfriend that OJ wouldn't of tried to get in her drawers :yeshrug:
equating a blonde white woman to blacks....smdh
White women make their own problems and never have to face consequences

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
+-

my app keeps crashing and starting me over from the beginning. I keep having to fast forward to where I left off. shyts annoying. Probably too many people on it.

I'm using the website. At first the quality was on the lowest bar with horrible quality and no audio :mjlol: Refreshed and it's giving me full bars now.

Forlife44

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
first wife in grey at trial party
btCnlwB.jpg