ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

THEREALBRAND

Eterno Menino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Eu Sou O Segundo
This is pre-empted until tomorrow in Houston because of the Bayou Bowl High School game.

Who the hell watches the Bayou Bowl :stopitslime:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not going into it with high expectations.This whole story has been done to death.Mini Series,documentaries.We just got done with the FX show.Don't know about y'all but im OJ'd out.
It's being praised at such a high level, I don't see why you would have low expectations. I'm expecting it to be fantastic

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
smashinslootsin_zpsbd91171c.gif

I'll watch after the US game. Everything I've read and heard has been great about this doc. They said it goes outside of the typical did he or didnt he that we usually see when dealing with OJ. Im curious to see if it lives up to the hype.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
How I am overreacting when all I'm doing is refusing to blindly believe the opinion of some journalist, some who work for the company airing the doc, and reserving judgement until I see for myself?

Once again, I ask, how am I overreacting by wanting to see the doc for myself before I crown it as ESPN's greatest achievement?

You nikkas kill me:scust:
Even Bill Simmons who had a nasty breakup with ESPN has said it's incredible.

All signs are pointing to a classic

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully this is the last one, I will watch it because ESPN does a good job with 30/30 and I have heard very good things about this DOC. I saw the guy who directed it on HQ, he said he showed why Black America was celebrating and why OJ meant so much to them. He felt like that story is not out so it will be a good one. I hate the 5 parts though, should be every day and not separated like that

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Its not on Uverse's lineup tonight :mindblown:

shyt say its showing some punk ass Bayou Bowl:what: