ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

El Poyo Loco

Akrassikauda = Black Scorpion
Daps
Reppin
The 5 Boroughs
they said they have stuff on there that will 100% undoubtedly prove OJ did it, never released proof :ohhh:
If this evidence is good and if there was a time machine to take it back to 1995 and give it to the prosecution, they'd still find a way to fukk that case up.

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
If this evidence is good and if there was a time machine to take it back to 1995 and give it to the prosecution, they'd still find a way to fukk that case up.

yep, Chochran has always said, doesnt matter if OJ committed or not, the fact that the LAPD was so corrupt in handling the case was cause for exoneration

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I agree man...

I keep hearing people say " This is the best thing ESPN has ever done!!"

When you really think about what this story is about at its core, it's really telling....
I was skeptic about it. I know its supposed to be great. But OJ again :aicmon:

Then I found out the director is black.:ehh: (white dad :manny:)

Then he talked about how black folks weren't cheering about OJ but more or so the system proving to be flawed, cheering for Johnnie, etc. . How the first 3 parts aren't really about the murder.

I'm very interested now. :jbhmm:

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
Not going into it with high expectations.This whole story has been done to death.Mini Series,documentaries.We just got done with the FX show.Don't know about y'all but im OJ'd out.
first thing i thought when i heard about this... its been 20 years who gives a fucc at this point besides the families involved.

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
first thing i thought when i heard about this... its been 20 years who gives a fucc at this point besides the families involved.

The families don't like the shows either.... it's like people trying to moved on with their lives and u bring this up....

Just imagine the coverage next year when Oj walk out of prison...