ESPN 30 for 30: O.J. Made In America Series [Discussion Thread]

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Finally finishing part 4.

Given the situation, the case and the details, etc... Cochran's closing argument is perfect. It's absolutely perfect.

Not saying it was right, ethical, etc... but it's perfect.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
r8epLs9.gif

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
Love how real Carl Douglas keeps it, they had asked him "Do you think he did it" and he goes "according to the jury..." or something like that, basically saying I believe he did what you want him to do :sas2:

But he never bashes OJ or anything of that matter, defense lawyer loyalty till the end :wow:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I always thought OJ or "the killer" came after Ron Goldman was there to deliver the glasses. They (prosecution) painted as he knocked out (I guess) Nicole and Ron saw her laid out when he got there and had to fight for his life. I couldn't understand how 1 person could kill 2 people at the same time without screaming or yelling etc

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Everytime I see Marcia Clark she's blaming someone else. Takes zero accountability for the prosecution's failure.

Fair, but to be honest (and I'm assuming she was the lead prosecutor), she is probably the only competent lawyer on her team, based on what this documentary has shown/tried to convey. It's like a head coach watching his team blow a 28-point lead entering the fourth quarter with mistake after mistake after mistake.

As said earlier, there is NO WAY the prosecution should have lost this case. But given that the case ended up becoming about everything BUT the actual murders, it's not surprising they lost.