Escobar Season Has Returned: Narcos - Season 2 (Official Thread)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
So I binged season 1 last week and I'm up to episode 7 of Season 2. For everyone that wished Season 1 had a slower pace, you got what you wanted in Season 2. Whereas Season 1 was a masterpiece, most of the storylines seem contrived in Season 2. And that was a direct result of the slower pace. They stretched this shyt out.

Like all of the side stories downright seem unbelievable and Hollywood-ish. At least season 1 had a good dose of real shyt happening so you couldn't really tell when they deviated to some made up stuff.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Haven't been able to make it past episode 5. I even turned it off once the feds started working with pablo's enemies. The feels were too much :mjcry:. They couldn't deal with our boy straight up so they had to rig the game and play with cheat codes on.

It's one of the GOAT tv series and shyts all over boardwalk empire.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Haven't been able to make it past episode 5. I even turned it off once the feds started working with pablo's enemies. The feels were too much :mjcry:. They couldn't deal with our boy straight up so they had to rig the game and play with cheat codes on.

It's one of the GOAT tv series and shyts all over boardwalk empire.

Yeah, but this dude killed a lot of innocent people.

You're sympathizing a little too much with ol Pablo.:patrice:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Yeah, but this dude killed a lot of innocent people.

You're sympathizing a little too much with ol Pablo.:patrice:

Wayne perry might have killed 100 people but he was true to the game :troll:. IRL i've got no sympathy. it's just in the show it's a bit depressing to see a come up and then a complete fall off to beyond :flabbynsick: level.

With pablo and them they were all probably just as fukked up as each other. But he was the first one to get the throne and he let the shyt get to his head, thinking he was bigger than columbia.

louisvandross

the lesbian converter
Daps
Reppin
OG Coli Night
Limon the goat right hand man
1099.gif