281764_o.gif

:blessed:

:ehh::sadcam::gladbron::ahh::deadmanny:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:shaq2:

I'm as bout as black as your youtube video is real :troll: ckoon

Nygga stop frontin. U are not black and the other day when some one called u out about cuaimin to be black and frontin about bein black, your response was "I'm not white" :beli:

I ain't even tryna roast your azz right now, I'm simply sayin just be who u are and stop frontin like u are black.

So for the record: are u black or white? What is your race?

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Nygga stop frontin. U are not black and the other day when some one called u out about cuaimin to be black and frontin about bein black, your response was "I'm not white" :beli:

I ain't even tryna roast your azz right now, I'm simply sayin just be who u are and stop frontin like u are black.

So for the record: are u black or white? What is your race?

My name is Inigo Montoya. :smugfavre:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
When this CD first dropped, I was in a relationship with this female that was just.....poisonous. Just too much damned drama, so I stopped talking to her for like a week. She kept blowing my phone up, leaving all types of messages and shyt, but I didn't respond until I felt like it. When I did, I left this song on her voicemail.........

She got the message.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Type p*ssy that will have a nikka like me listening to shyt like this trying to spiritually get in tune with my ancient ancestors and shyt...[ame=http://youtu.be/AbYphnbko6Q]10 the floacist roots of love feat thandiswa mazwai - YouTube[/ame]