Epstein Had Trump and Clinton on Tape

bnew

Veteran
Daps

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps

1/1
Wow. Listen to the absolute fear and panic Trump has when asked if he'd declassify the Epstein files.

"I guess I would. I think that less so, because you don't want to affect people's lives if it's phony stuff in there, because it's a lot of phony stuff with that world..."

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

His cult refuses to believe he was friends with Epstein and definitely did shyt on his islands.

They think he was trying to take him down or some asinine bullshyt :mjlol: His cult creatures are truly smooth brained.

The mental gymnastics they play to try and remove Trump from his blatant relationship with Epstein is truly crazy as fukk.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
His cult refuses to believe he was friends with Epstein and definitely did shyt on his islands.

They think he was trying to take him down or some asinine bullshyt :mjlol: His cult creatures are truly smooth brained.

The mental gymnastics they play to try and remove Trump from his blatant relationship with Epstein is truly crazy as fukk.

dude is everything he's been accused of being.