Epstein Had Trump and Clinton on Tape

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
see they dumped all this stuff into q anon then tied it to trump so it would look stupid like him. and to make it ok to scrub the shyt

there is still a matter of michael aquino and the finders, theres still the franklin cover up, and there's still all the shyt we saw in those wikileaks emails...one of which talks about Obama having $65000 worth of pizza flown in for a party. another with hillary telling him to reign it in before he gets them all caught. most of that stuff pre dates trump and q anon
No one "dumped it into Q Anon" - conspiracy theories have been developing for decades and people are gullible enough to jump into it.

You're still into PizzaGate breh :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There aren't any tapes :mjlol:

I have no problem believing that Clinton and Trump both have done some fukked up things - but the slow media distortion of the "Epstein scandal" is getting tired.

shyt would have already dropped if there were :francis:

Nah breh, there absolutely are tapes but I don't think they will never see the light of day.

You honestly think Epstein cobbled together half a billion dollars with a side job "consulting" for billionaires and multi millionaires (many of whom just so happen to be connected to various allegations of sexual abuse - often with underage accusers)?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When you’re blinded by hate, you’ll never see the truth.

EtKCaojW4AI0Ma8

But since you love the lies of the mainstream, you won’t understand that Epstein is still alive, and he knows exactly where the missing children are.

It’s a deep thing that most of y’all aren’t equipped to grasp
qanon

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps

Yeah pretty much. If you make it that high, you have to 'compromise yourself', but some people are so involved in the system that they can't believe 'their guy' isn't really looking out for them. You hear weird stories floating around all of these candidates and if they let you get to that level, they need to have something on you to control you. I'm sure both Clinton and Trump had 'adventures' on "Epstein Island". All you have to do is search Creepy Joe Biden on youtube to see what he's all about.

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
No one "dumped it into Q Anon" - conspiracy theories have been developing for decades and people are gullible enough to jump into it.

You're still into PizzaGate breh :mjlol:
hilarious aint it. everybodys honest and nobodys doing anything huh

pizzagate is relatively new. thats not the bread and butter

theres a lot to be talked about without even mentioning that

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap

I have no problem believing that Clinton and Trump both have done some fukked up things - but the slow media distortion of the "Epstein scandal" is getting tired.

dropped where? even if they do drop nothing will happen. again i refer you to the franklin cover up in 88

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah pretty much. If you make it that high, you have to 'compromise yourself', but some people are so involved in the system that they can't believe 'their guy' isn't really looking out for them. You hear weird stories floating around all of these candidates and if they let you get to that level, they need to have something on you to control you. I'm sure both Clinton and Trump had 'adventures' on "Epstein Island". All you have to do is search Creepy Joe Biden on youtube to see what he's all about.

Thats why I dont get why folks in here are going so hard for him. These folks clearly havent been paying attention.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You really think they would put that shyt out there?

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh, there absolutely are tapes but I don't think they will never see the light of day.

You honestly think Epstein cobbled together half a billion dollars with a side job "consulting" for billionaires and multi millionaires (many of whom just so happen to be connected to various allegations of sexual abuse - often with underage accusers)?
The absolute vast majority of his money came from one man - Les Wexner, not cobbled together from others :mjlol:
You're distorting what I said - Epstein was absolutely sexually exploiting women and girls - and he also helped others do the same.

Doesn't mean there are "tapes." There's never been any credible evidence of "tapes" - though there has been of his sexual abuse of teenagers and young women, people in his social group's sexual abuse of teenagers and young women, and of his penchant for lying and ruthlessly using people for their ability to help him socially climb.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You really think they would put that shyt out there?
I think if someone had proof the tapes existed - they'd put it out there.
There's no proof they exist, just like there isn't proof that the "Trump pee tapes" exist :yeshrug:

It's easy to embellish parts of a fantastical story - the real story is as horrifying and as bias-confirming, as anything, I've seen in years - why not tweak a few details to make things even more "sinister?"

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
You’d be surprised

The higher you go in status the more you can get away with fukkery ... so if you have a dark side you might want to indulge in some twisted shyt ...

Real dark web Eyes Wide Shut shyt going on every day in plain sight ...

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The absolute vast majority of his money came from one man - Les Wexner, not cobbled together from others :mjlol:
You're distorting what I said - Epstein was absolutely sexually exploiting women and girls - and he also helped others do the same.

Doesn't mean there are "tapes." There's never been any credible evidence of "tapes" - though there has been of his sexual abuse of teenagers and young women, people in his social group's sexual abuse of teenagers and young women, and of his penchant for lying and ruthlessly using people for their ability to help him socially climb.

Billionaire Leon Black, Revealed To Pay Jeffrey Epstein $158 Million, Is Stepping Down

Apollo Mgmt guy paid him $158M :yeshrug:

The allegations of videotapes came directly from some of his victims.