Epstein Had Trump and Clinton on Tape

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Ghislaine Maxwell Allegedly Revealed Epstein Had Tapes on Trump, Clinton

At some point before the 2016 election, Rosen asserts he arranged a meeting with Maxwell and put on his best poker face to get her to admit there were secret tapes of Trump -- but apparently coming to find out Epstein was in possession of alleged tapes of Clinton too.

He says he told her, "I want the tapes. I know he (Epstein) was videotaping everyone and I want the tapes of Trump with the girls." To that, Rosen claims Maxwell responded she didn't know where they were, to which Rosen emphasized the prospect of Trump possibly winning the presidency if the alleged tapes didn't come to light.

He claims Maxwell then looked him dead in the eyes and said the following -- "I am the daughter of a press baron. I know the way you people think. If you do one side, you must do the other. If you get the tapes on Trump you have to do Clinton."

#bothsides

#MAGAcac

#crimeBILLcac

:scust:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I'm still waiting for those Trump N word tapes to drop

Bruh I'm sure trump used the N word without a tape being involved:mjlol:

Old school loud mouth finessing cac from New York...its in their genes....

It was a team effort to get rid of Epstein because he would have open up a can of worms that the average American isnt ready for

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Bruh I'm sure trump used the N word without a tape being involved:mjlol:

Old school loud mouth finessing cac from New York...its in their genes....

It was a team effort to get rid of Epstein because he would have open up a can of worms that the average white AmeriKKKan wouldnt care about.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
OP

I know you're strictly trolling at this point, but what would this story of pervs have to do with both sides.

How would it involve politics as they relate to Black people?
I get it, that the both sides are the same gimmick that y'all ran with backfired when the Capitol Riot happened, and that many of y'all refuse to walk it back. I get that part.

But this ain't it. fukk ANYBODY involved with the demonic shyt that Epstein is tied to.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
yup alot of times these shyts just be rumors
Nah they’re real, the problem is that they’re locked in an NBC storage place alongside a bunch of other videos that allegedly incriminate former/current nbc employees on various shyt. They’re allegedly candid camera videos before the official filming of tv, film, news etc would start, when actors/journalists/hosts/guests would say wild shyt.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
Plot twist: there was a Trump tape and she exchanged it for the money she used to buy her hideout mansion

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When you’re blinded by hate, you’ll never see the truth.

EtKCaojW4AI0Ma8

But since you love the lies of the mainstream, you won’t understand that Epstein is still alive, and he knows exactly where the missing children are.

It’s a deep thing that most of y’all aren’t equipped to grasp

Last edited: