epic NBA on NBC intro :wow:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
ABC/ESPN has all that money and resources and gonna come into a Sunday game out of a cold open with Pharrell playing in the background :wtb:

ABC/ESPN goes for quantity over quality. They have more games than NBC ever did, but they simply treat them like they don't matter.

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
ESPN/ABC should just pay Tesh whatever he wants for the rights to theme song. shyt they do now is atrocious!

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
NFL on CBS "First on the field" theme is almost as iconic as those NBA on NBC themes IMO....

Brady and :beli: will always be synonymous with this song :wow: And I'm not even a Pats fan.

Gonna be a sad day when CBS stops using that theme :mjcry:

When the Jets beat the Pats in the 2010 playoffs :banderas: might be my favorite sports memory.

this is best nfl on cbs theme :ufdup: those cowboys vs 49ers games :banderas: r.i.p pat summerall

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
LEBRON HAS FAILED TOO MANY TIMES IN HIS PRIME FOR THIS WORK.

JORDAN WAS UNBEATABLE IN THE 90S....

IT ALSO
WOULDA BEEN KIND OF HARD TO SPIN A MYTHICAL BEING RUNNING TO MIAMI FOR HELP
AFTER NOT MAKING THE FINALS AS THE 1 SEED 2 YEARS IN A ROW...
THEN RUNNING BACK TO CLEVELAND AFTER SUFFERING THE WORST BEAT DOWN IN FINALS HISTORY.
:devil:
:evil:
Well MJ should thank god the NBA moved to NBC and not stayed with CBS who saw him repeatedly get beat in the 80s. NBC, which allowed the NBA to run the show unlike CBS Sports that didnt, ran like it was an offshoot of a Nike commercial with its intros. Always Jordan vs....Jordan vs. they fukked up the game

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
ABC/ESPN goes for quantity over quality. They have more games than NBC ever did, but they simply treat them like they don't matter.

Nah. ESPN/ABC has spent a great deal of money to be a partner of the NBA, they do showcase games throughout the week, and a showcase game on Sunday. I find it hard to believe that a reasonable person could say that ABC treats the games like they don't matter. At the same time, they could do a better job with the presentation & production of their product...I don't think it's that they don't care, I think that creatively they're not doing the best job

P.S. NBA Countdown continues to be an opportunity...it's better, but still feels forced. Jalen singing/rapping some late 80's/early 90s record going into every commercial break is just :why: :camby:

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps

None of the flips fukking with this one :ohlawd: