fukk this brings me back...good thread @malcolmxxx_45

Gif-12BustaSalute-01.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Watching The Bulls Back then felt like a PPV type atmosphere :wow: :mjcry:

Marv Albert doing a quick preview over highlights :ahh: ... then the theme song kicks in :dj2: ... then Bob Costas hitting the mic to setup that nights game :wow:

:mjcry:
Being a Bulls fan, hearing that music on Sundays or during the playoffs was the equivalent of hearing Brock Lesnar's theme hit. You knew you were going to see your side win :blessed:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPN/ABC ruined watching NBA games. I remember from jan-june we would have double/triple headers every sat/sun

ESPN and ABC is total trash. Stern the owners were so greedy to take that Disney money. In the long run it fukked their product up.

Anyway ESPN/ABC would ruin sex with a super model....them fukks ruin everything. Look at Monday night football once ESPN got it.

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Bob costas with the poetic monlogue (too bad he turned into a blowhard on sunday night football)
Walton and snapper trolling each other

Old staples center was popping and unlike ABC, NBC didn't filter out crowd noise .

Young Mamba showing GOAT tendencies
Prime diesel
9:03: Bryant:ooh:... To shaq:damn::damn::damn::banderas:
That play still gives me goose bumps

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
NFL on CBS "First on the field" theme is almost as iconic as those NBA on NBC themes IMO....

Brady and :beli: will always be synonymous with this song :wow: And I'm not even a Pats fan.

Gonna be a sad day when CBS stops using that theme :mjcry:

When the Jets beat the Pats in the 2010 playoffs :banderas: might be my favorite sports memory.