Eon Musk: 100 participants set to go to mars indefinitely. Meet the participants.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
they are going to die....
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Martians like they not sending they best and brightest! they sending their cacs and autists! build the space wall!

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Sounds like the making to one of those space odyssey movies

The ones where the token brother gets killed before the team makes it to their destination :mjpls:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No laws up there.

I feel terrible for anyone on that ship who isn’t willing to go total self preservation mode.

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think this is great, ppl want to give their lives to a greater cause for humanity. I feel there is much work to be done here before we can colonize another planet but somebody has to do it I suppose. My concern would be is when they eventually die, how would their souls navigate the afterlife? The astral plane is tied to Earth, who knows wtf is out there when you cross over to the other side...that's more frightening than death itself.

Spending an eternity in limbo on some lifeless plane? Maybe it's not lifeless at all...so many questions :lupe: interesting stuff.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
This is going to be a disaster. Being trapped in that small space for years is going to cause people to snap and fukk up equipment. These girls are going to end up pregnant being trapped that long with all those guys and somebody is going to start killing people over hurt feelings or a mental breakdown.
Event Horizon, the slow version.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:snoop:

breh...please read the profiles of some of these people. there are highly skilled, highly knowledgeable people in the group. and yes, five years of training is more than enough, especially when you have people who already have experience/skills in engineering, agriculture, etc.

and what are you talking about 4 people for? there are 100. you do know there were/are tribes of people with 100 people and they live perfectly fine with just that many people being their "entire world". once they build it up to a certain point, that creates an opening to continue to expand both organically and via ex-pats from earth.

this aint for you, fine, but your rationale on why this won't work is based on your myopic view of what would be fun and livable for YOU
You mean communes or cults?

The stress of a one way trip ... education doesn't get you through that. The desire to be any place but where you are now gets you through that. Why do these 100 people really want to leave Earth forever?