Entourage: the Movie [POSTER]

Domingo Halliburton

Handmade in USA
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Without Limits
reminds me of my sunday nights as a young 19 year old dreamer high as giraffe p*ssy
:heh:

yeah vince was huge as aquaman, marky mark had to work his way up to a respected supporting role in the departed. he didnt jump out the gate. so they in essence abandoned that idea pretty quickly.

marky mark was in boogie nights, 3 kings, perfect storm, italian job all before departed. he had hits critically and commercially.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
:dahell:

this show was ill as fukk

:wtf:

shyt always reminded me of my group of homies...not on that level at all, but through life, in our younger years...one of us would be on and hold the others down...the bumps in the road had us switching places :yeshrug:

so i dont know if its cause i can relate (again, not on that level though)...but the shyt was dope

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
The entire show is a real life representation of EXACTLY how the entertainment business works... you can damn near apply it in any form of entertainment from film to music...

No examples at all I see. E a bum could make it with a pizza boy diploma ? Could a loser like him rise to Ari level and run an agency ? Music yes but how did turtle and Saigon end up, yeah with him getting nothing and leaching off Vince to get a failed limo company going giving up on it then leaching some more with a vodka company that blows up because of Vince. Please post examples of other stars friends blowing up like these guys ?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
The entire show is a real life representation of EXACTLY how the entertainment business works... you can damn near apply it in any form of entertainment from film to music...

:ohhh:

I thought it was a little unrealistic that Vince wouldn't do Aquaman 2, or that WB would so easily replace him if was supposedly the Highest grossing film of All time or whatever. I felt like a real life Ari would NEVER have let that go down...

Also thought it was unrealistic that E would just become a Boss like that within the shows 3-4 year time span. I mean even being Vince's manager should've been way harder for him and he couldn't even get Bow Wow's tv show on WB past pilot. Then JUST because he's fukking Sloan he gets a job at one of the top agencies and has enough clout to force her father out of HIS OWN company??

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
No examples at all I see. E a bum could make it with a pizza boy diploma ? Could a loser like him rise to Ari level and run an agency ? Music yes but how did turtle and Saigon end up, yeah with him getting nothing and leaching off Vince to get a failed limo company going giving up on it then leaching some more with a vodka company that blows up because of Vince. Please post examples of other stars friends blowing up like these guys ?

Deeper then that...

Ari is your typical "Suit" in the Entertainment Industry... his simple focus is that he doesn't think Vince is a great actor but sees that he has nearly all the right tools to be a huge movie star though...

Let's compare it to music... Ari doesn't think Vince is a great rapper but sees he has all the right tools to be a huge artist because he is commercially appealing...

You have Ari... the suit... who tries his hardest to get Vince to "play the game" & become the biggest movie star on the planet but Vince & E are stuck in a very "artistic" state of mind because they are more driven towards artsy films that will display Vince's talent as an actor...

Let's compare it to music... Ari wants Vince to make the right moves (commercial songs, radio friendly music, appealing image, etc) to make him the biggest artist on the planet meanwhile Vince & E are your typical "hip hop elitist" where they want to display Vince's "artsy" lyricism & have him be taken serious as a top MC if that makes sense... but Ari doesn't think he's that good of a rapper...

The fact that Vince & E didn't understand that Vince had to crawl to the top of the pile of being in that A-List Actors realm has NOTHING to do with your talent as an actor & more to do with the *COMMERCIAL* success of the films that THEY CHOOSE is the equivalent to an artist not understanding the value of a HIT RECORD as opposed to a record that gets critical acclaim but not commercially...

Ari was trying to turn Vince into Jay-Z... E & Vince wanted to be Canibus...

It's a 1,000 things in Entourage that could be used as examples in different settings but it's too much to type... it's literally an ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY VISUAL BIBLE to how this shyt works & I always recommend people trying to get into the business to watch it with a business state of mind because it's very ACCURATE...

I love this show... :whew:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Just what I thought post about Ari the only real character in the show because he is based off a superb agent in real life. What things could bums with no education or talent like E or Turtle really accomplish?

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
:ohhh:

I thought it was a little unrealistic that Vince wouldn't do Aquaman 2, or that WB would so easily replace him if was supposedly the Highest grossing film of All time or whatever. I felt like a real life Ari would NEVER have let that go down...

Also thought it was unrealistic that E would just become a Boss like that within the shows 3-4 year time span. I mean even being Vince's manager should've been way harder for him and he couldn't even get Bow Wow's tv show on WB past pilot. Then JUST because he's fukking Sloan he gets a job at one of the top agencies and has enough clout to force her father out of HIS OWN company??

Vince & E represent every artsy idiotic artist I've ever met in the Music Industry...

For example... I was at Sony ATV last month & had a meeting. The entire point of the Music Business is that IT'S A BUSINESS. Sony ATV specifically has Songwriters signed to them that don't want to make COMMERCIAL MUSIC. It's so many stories of producers & songwriters who wanted their music to be appreciated on an "artsy" level if that makes sense. They turn down being on Rihanna & Rihanna type projects because they don't want to hurt their "Songwriter Integrity" & usually after a year or so they're in debt because they can't get any songs off...

Why would you even sign a deal with a Major Label or Publisher if your intention isn't MAKING MONEY? Stay Indie then... shyt has never made sense to me...

And E becoming a Boss in 8 years (he wasn't shyt until the last season... before that all his work was based on being Vince's best friend) is very realistic. It's people that come into the Entertainment Industry & hustle & grind their asses off to get in high positions... it usually takes about 4-5 years if you work hard at it... that's why Presidents/A&Rs/Consultants are being replaced all the time by younger & harder working people...

The show is about as realistic as it gets... Ari couldn't control Vince the same way Vincent Herbert can't control Lady Gaga or how Dame Dash couldn't control Cam'ron or how Chris Brown's people can't control him...

And yes... it's a LOT of idiotic people that would've turned down A2 to do a Medellin... hell look at Terrance Howard turning down Iron Man 2 because he wanted to do the Rick James movie... he hasn't recovered since...

quezlofresh

BLANCO MARLEY
Daps
Reppin
FLORIDA
I love entourage don't get it twisted, but it went downhill when turtle lost the weight. nikka started trying to be a pretty boy and lost the fukk that attitude. None the less I think it's an overall good show