Entourage: the Movie [POSTER]

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
def a good point, the scorsese thing came a little bit too easy, than alla sudden hes respected

Ya I couldn't buy into that...

When Gus Van Sant fired Vince I was like :ehh: this makes sense, Vince just isn't a serious dramatic actor.

But instead they try to play it off like Van Sant was just tripping... no way, that motherfukker knows his shyt.

Sooo much fukkery from the writers in like a 5 episode span

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ya I couldn't buy into that...

When Gus Van Sant fired Vince I was like :ehh: this makes sense, Vince just isn't a serious dramatic actor.

But instead they try to play it off like Van Sant was just tripping... no way, that motherfukker knows his shyt.

Sooo much fukkery from the writers in like a 5 episode span

wasnt that werner herzog? thought gus liked him but had no work for him and passed scenes to marty

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
wasnt that werner herzog? thought gus liked him but had no work for him and passed scenes to marty

ya it was actually. Regardless, Vince's acting in the firefighting movie was noticeably bad. I thought thats what they were trying to convey and then they throw a curveball and blame it on the director. just doesn't seem like good writing

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
For sure.. I can't hate on entourage too hard I used to love that show.

But lets be real the acting was always pretty uninspired... the writing had serious flaws too

The first major mistake they made was the medellin plot line. the writers really went overboard with how poorly received that movie was. No one in hollywood fukks up thaaaaat bad (well except for Will Smith). from then on the storyline was all over the place.

The writers couldnt decide whether or not they wanted Vince to be a respected actor.

Thats a decision they should have made from the very beginning. and since he's based on marky mark they should have just gone with "not very well respected" :heh:

:birdman:

John Travolta
Johnny Depp
M. Night Shaylaman (THREE TIMES IN A ROW)
Tom Cruise
Eddie Murphy

All have had HUGE Box Office flops

Daps
Reppin
T Dot
The first major mistake they made was the medellin plot line. the writers really went overboard with how poorly received that movie was. No one in hollywood fukks up thaaaaat bad (well except for Will Smith). from then on the storyline was all over the place.

Ben Affleck - Gigli, jus off the top of my head, 1st movie n actor who the critics ripped to shred, and partially ended his hit streak. B4 Gigli Ben was the 'it' actor and could do no wrong. After Gigli, dude got bombed, lost jlo, and didn't have a major role in a major hit movie again till The Town 7 years later. And just like Vince, he got into producing flicks himself.

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
entourage was wack after season 2 to be honest. i never made it past season 5

first two seasons was good

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
all they did was fill an episode with as many random awkward cameos as possible, shyt was trash after season 3

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just started watching, ran through season one in 1 night. Its cool so far :ehh:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This show doesn't hold up well.

Movie will probably be :trash: