Enough is enough.. why are Sasha/Bianca/Naomi not the face of the women's div? Feat. Pat Patterson

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
A prominent black owned promotion is needed today. It's the only way black wrestlers will get their just due. We dominate damn near every sport we're in, but in pro wrestling we just supposed to be bums or 2nd rate :unimpressed:. This business is a complete work, so of course they gonna have it their way and make the cacs look like the greatest things in the world :mjlol:

Maybe Terminus becomes something like that on the indy level at least.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Women's wrestling in the WWE has really taken a step back in the last year or so (after the Sasha/Bianca main event). The WWE is obsessed with pushing the Horsewomen and not building up another star. Asuka and Bianca got organically over with the crowd. As much hate as Alexa gets on here, she got over too. But everyone else gets the stop/start pushes and 5 minute matches. Now they're bringing back flabby ass Lita and throwing her in the main event of a PPV rather than trying to book someone to get over.

I got some flack a few weeks ago when I said the other company's women's matches were better right now. I'd much rather watch an Anna Jay/Tay Conti/Jade Cargill match over a Rhea Ripley/Liv Morgan/Nikki ASH match :francis:

They are purposely rolling back all of Paul's directives including pushing women's wrestling outside of the Horsewomen. They are bringing back the mid 2000s diva era.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I will never understand the “Naomi is too old” narrative. It doesn't make sense when you compare her age to her female counterparts (ex: Asuka, Charlotte, and Becky).

Unpopular opinion: Sasha is treated better than most of the women on that roster, regardless of race, aside from Charlotte. She's not held back because she's a black/blackish woman. I bet Naomi and Bianca wish they had the same opportunities as her. This is not going to be popular but oh well :hubie:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I’m tired of cHHHarles she fukking stinks. Naomi was dumb over yesterday, no way was that cause cHHHarles had heat. It sucks cause wwe womens division is the most entertaining thing in wrestling and I gotta see this wack ass cac all on the show like fukking triple h.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naomi is 34, younger than both the WWE and Universal Champions who are 45 and 36 respectively.
no doubt, but you know they ain't got women and men on the same scale...

that being said i didn't realize bianca was already 32 (not that it's old, but again the above) i assumed she was younger than sasha.

charlotte and becky older than naomi though now that i'm looking. :mjpls:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Nah... there was stories ran on that. See below.
At ‘WrestleMania 37,’ Sasha Banks and Bianca Belair are embracing history

ESPN wouldn't have wanted Drew Mcintyre and Sheamus for that spot

It's like Triple H told CM Punk that one time. When you get over, you won't need to call 7-Eleven and ask them to be on the SummerSlam cup. 7-Eleven will call up Vince and demand that you're on it.

Well, Sasha and Bianca have already been on the cup. Where's the recognition? Why aren't they fighting for the championship in seven weeks? That John Cena T-shirt used to say "Respect - Earn It." Well, Sasha's been earning respect for nine......damn......years. :damn:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Naomi is too old , Sasha is unreliable , bianca is too new
Naomi is not too old, but she may be too old for her dancing/glow character. She needs some tweaking

Sasha is over title or no title

Bianca should be the standard champion. But they still book her to make rookie mistakes in the ring