Enough is enough.. why are Sasha/Bianca/Naomi not the face of the women's div? Feat. Pat Patterson

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
They’re not blonde and don’t have direct lineage to past stars.

This thread also makes me think of all those short title reigns Sasha had that were done only to set up longer Charlotte or Alexa reigns.

Remember the stand off/pose off between Sasha and Trish? Only to give that match to Charlotte as well... :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
won the RR
Headlined and won the title night 1 WM
Lost to their returning biggest womens star at summer slam
Was the sole survivor at survivor series.

Here's how it ended

Got jobbed out in twenty seconds. They wouldn't have done that to Roman or anyone they deemed a real "star". But maybe she'll get over on Lynch at WM .. :jbhmm:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Women's wrestling in the WWE has really taken a step back in the last year or so (after the Sasha/Bianca main event). The WWE is obsessed with pushing the Horsewomen and not building up another star. Asuka and Bianca got organically over with the crowd. As much hate as Alexa gets on here, she got over too. But everyone else gets the stop/start pushes and 5 minute matches. Now they're bringing back flabby ass Lita and throwing her in the main event of a PPV rather than trying to book someone to get over.

I got some flack a few weeks ago when I said the other company's women's matches were better right now. I'd much rather watch an Anna Jay/Tay Conti/Jade Cargill match over a Rhea Ripley/Liv Morgan/Nikki ASH match :francis:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Here's how it ended

Got jobbed out in twenty seconds. They wouldn't have done that to Roman or anyone they deemed a real "star". But maybe she'll get over on Lynch at WM .. :jbhmm:

you care about womens wrestling far more than I do.

I hope for your sake they give Sasha and Bianca the titles forever, I don’t even personally tune in like that :manny:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
I think Bianca will be after she beats Becky at WM. Beating back-to-back members of the 4HW at WM is dope.

can’t speak for Sasha & Naomi tho

c2daj

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Providence, RI
A prominent black owned promotion is needed today. It's the only way black wrestlers will get their just due. We dominate damn near every sport we're in, but in pro wrestling we just supposed to be bums or 2nd rate? :unimpressed: This business is a complete work, so of course they gonna have it their way and make the cacs look like the greatest things in the world :mjlol:

Last edited:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
The Summerslam squash was the stupidest decision Senile Coke made in 2021, and that's saying something considering he makes a few every week, but beyond that Bianca's been booked incredibly strong on the main roster.

Sasha's undoubtedly one of the faces of the company, so much so that she's getting name dropped during Charlotte/Ronda segments and getting female GOAT promos ran during the rumble. Circumstances (covid protocols, injury) have been a bigger issue for her lately than booking.

Naomi's the only one who you can legitimately complain about, she was in limbo for a few years before this program with Sonya.