Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
LMAO@HHH too. Kahn basically achieved in 3 years what that grifter ass kisser was attempting in 20.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
MAGA Mutilation drooling at the mouth over these future firings. He wants it so bad :gucci:

Such a weird little creep.
I'm not drooling over it. It's just a statement of fact about what happens in mergers. Now why don't you join reality like an adult instead of being a neckbeard that lives in your parents' basement with Cheeto dust all over your t-shirt and fingers.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I'm not drooling over it. It's just a statement of fact about what happens in mergers. Now why don't you join reality like an adult instead of being a neckbeard that lives in your parents' basement with Cheeto dust all over your t-shirt and fingers.

You're no good at this fatboy.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
If he were smart, he'd snatch up those production/TV people ASAP. The more behind the scenes structure as far as production, the better.
I'm scouting producers, at least one or two writers, and going ham on the production team.

br82186

Superstar
Daps
I don’t think this was ever answered but is this a good thing brehs?
Too early to ask, but if UFC fighters getting underpaid before this merger is an indicator, then I'd expect something like that to happen for the WWE, but again it's way too early to tell.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
I mean he openly admitted that he was just there to sell the company
I could see him staying thru until the new TV deals are finalized. IT was apparently his idea from the outset to be bringing over main roster stars to NXT to prop up their ratings for TV negotiating season