Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Every time someone from corporate says SYNERGIES

the-undertaker-rest-in-peace.gif

Hope folks can land on their feet, it's hard outchea on these 2023 streets.
:mjcry:

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
WWE President Nick Khan just issued an email to all employees announcing that all employees are to work remotely tomorrow as the company will beginning post-Endeavor acquisition layoffs.

Employees have been asked to remain home and work from there tomorrow in order to allow the company's human resources department to be able the layoffs privately.

Endeavor's Ari Emanuel noted on CNBC earlier this week that with WWE and UFC merging under one new parent company TKO, that there would be savings made through eliminating redundancies in employees across the two companies.

As PWInsider.com has noted for weeks, there have been great concerns among WWE employees in Stamford what their future would hold after the acquisition. Tomorrow, they will begin to find out, and for some of them, it will be the end of their WWE run.

It just dawned on me that the parent company is named Endeavor

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
It was reported that Elias is gone.

If any talent is gone, then I predict Hit Row, some NXT talent, and some backstage folks

The guy who everyone got the Elias stuff from already said people misunderstood what he was saying & he was still there. The original tweet was worded weird & funny enough came after dude tweeted he was drunk texting & places just ran with it :pachaha:

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps

The picture they chose for this! :russ:

Shane kinda gets the last laugh here. He kept telling Vince they should buy UFC.

Now UFC is talking about making WWE take their sloppy seconds by sending their washed up UFC fighters to WWE.

“Can’t win a fight anymore? Get the out of my office and go play fight with Vince’s flavor of the month, fukking loser :camby: