Endeavor Signs Agreement That Will Form New Publicly Held Company That Will Include WWE And UFC

drifter

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Its fitting to get reallllll ugly with this deal. All I gotta say is that we toot our noses at Khan's idiocy of sticking to PPV. The structure fitting to change, folks are going to lose jobs, and TSC will be in shambles.

All because of Senior Vincente De McCalisto :wow:
TSC minus the same 6-8 that wait feverishly for people to lose their jobs so you can write messages fantasy booking AEW matches before you forget they exist, should be mostly the same. And those that wait around the waiver wire will get that chance soon when everybody WWE "dropped the ball on" comes available, there's no change there

I don't see much change. Maybe the pencil pushers with health care packages but I don't see production people losing jobs, trainers either.

Whatever happens, Endeavor instead of Vince will be blamed for everything people don't like. Again no changes

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
There will be no releases of major consequense for a while id imagine. You dont want the market to panic and drive the price down that quickly. Itll be a slow gradual change if any at all

Last edited: