Endangered species: no tattoo crew

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just honestly never had the urge to get them. Never will. I see them as a form of "manufactured cool" now lol

Also growing up it was seen in my family as a negative to get one. It appeared that the side of the family that had tattoos tended to do other bad things as well as I saw tattoos as a gang thing when I was young.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't really notice men's tats, but I definitely seen the massive increase in women with tats. Seems like 80% of the women I see in my gym have a full sleeve. Lots of stripper and hoe tats on thighs, calves, sternum, obliques. Even a lot of plain Jane women will have some little ones like a zodiac sign or random symbol.

I don't have any tats because my skin is very dark, feel like I'd be throwing money away. I'm also not creative enough and can't think of an image that I'd want forever.
I think some of that is tied with the gym culture fad too.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
If it’s cultural/tribal tattoos, then I get it. There’s history and significance behind it. I personally think it looks stupid as hell on black skin, especially dark skin.

People with a lack of melanin need ink. We don’t. Our skin is beautiful and you want to deface it with ink? Why??? That’s like scratching a mahogany table with a knife.

I remember my wife’s cousin came to a cookout with some ugly ass butterfly tattoo across her whole back. Looking like a damn fool. I asked her why she got it.

Her response? “I wanted to be different. I don’t want to be like everyone else.”

Me:
200w.gif

CP3.

Mr Solo Dolo
Daps

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
Not gonna lie, when I see a redbone with one of those red ink text tattoos... :ahh: I'm usually not a fan of tats on women but those ones do it to me.