Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I don't have tats.

1. Wouldn't know what to get.
2. I'm turning 30 soon, so I feel like I would be kind of lame to get my first tattoo at this age.
3. I'm not sure if a tattoo would look good on my skin.
This is really the main reason i don't have more tat's

also one thing people don't take into account is tattos are expensive and alot of people settle for cheap shytty ones sometimes which is why some look tacky and awful

Last edited:

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I have quite a few, but I recognize some of mine are dumb. I like them, despite them being dumb. I should've just got fewer and actually spent more money to get better tats. Didn't hold my career back and I know quite a few folks without tats still.

Do you.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
No tats but that’s because I want to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. See the rest of you bozos from the inside of the gates

Leviticus 19:28-29

Thou shall not make any cuttings on your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.

And

Thou shalt not be a cornball and act holier than thou; for you are a Nerd.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV

Thou shall not make any cuttings on your flesh for the dead, nor tattoo any marks on you: I am the Lord.

And

They also used the Bible to defend slavery

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
This body is a rental. God gonna do 360 inspection like we at Hertz or Enterprise. Imagine having to explain your tramp stamp to him:lupe:
This dude I went to college with got a tramp stamp. Don't remember what it was but he came in and showed the whole dorm and everyone was like :skip: Why?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Any other Coli brehs and brehettes have ZERO tats? Not even some little faded back in the day shyt?
I remember in college when dudes were going crazy getting tatted up left and right, I was like naw I'm not a sheep follower, I'm not getting a tat
Then the tramp stamps for chicks came in, shyt was always tacky to me
In the Navy of course it's almost mandatory, I was the only one in my squadron that didn't have or get any
I always saw them as some biker/gangbanger shyt, not my steez
Nowadays suburban wine moms and million dollar CEOs have them, it's nothing
You wanna talk unicorns, someone with no tats
Women got clowned real heavy with the lower back tatt, when "tramp stamp" became part of the lingo women wanted no parts of a lower back tattoo anymore. Anytime I see a woman with a lower back tatt with that typical 2004 style, I know she in her late 30s/40s.

:mjlol:

fast forward to 2024, I think women have to start pulling back from tatts, some of these women at the gym look absolutely shocking with the garbage they get inked on their bodies.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps

And

Burn heathen.