End Times thoughts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
We're getting closer to the end, but very few will believe it. The mandatory vaccines, the impending chaos... the tribulation is near. Accept Jesus in your life, clean your life up and pray that you are counted worthy to escape the things to come and that your flight is not in the winter.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
We're getting closer to the end, but very few will believe it. The mandatory vaccines, the impending chaos... the tribulation is near. Accept Jesus in your life, clean your life up and pray that you are counted worthy to escape the things to come and that your flight is not in the winter.
:mjlol:fukk Jesus
:mjlol:I believe in Zeus

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Psalm 100:4-5 (Amplified Bible)
Enter His gates with a song of thanksgiving And His courts with praise. Be thankful to Him, bless and praise His name. For the Lord is good; His mercy and lovingkindness are everlasting, His faithfulness [endures] to all generations.

We see just how quickly things can change. 2019 seemed like a regular year, and that life would go on as usual and then here comes 2020 to throw everything on its head. This is how fast the deception will come.

There are a few believers now and there are a few who are still searching for Jesus and will hopefully come of the flock because times are coming where you will need divine intervention. As crazy as 2020 is, 2021 will be even crazier, especially with things as mandated vaccines and rumors of widespread famine and election chaos. With that said, let us keep Jesus in mind, keep praises in our mouths and stay focused because the devil will attack harder than ever knowing that this chapter of the world won't be much longer. Don't allow the enemy to take you into sin. Our salvation is in Jesus and let us remain in his graces.

Daps
KMVOQ4QWO7JRDUNNKS5PBNVNAY.jpg

Ass niqqas

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
John 12
20 Now there were some Greeks (Gentiles) among those who were going up to worship at the feast

21 these came to Philip, who was from Bethsaida in Galilee, with a request, saying, “Sir, we wish to see Jesus.”

22 Philip came and told Andrew; then Andrew and Philip went and told Jesus.

23 And Jesus answered them, “The hour has come for the Son of Man to be glorified and exalted.

24 I assure you and most solemnly say to you, unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone [just one grain, never more]. But if it dies, it produces much grain and yields a harvest.

25 The one who loves his life [eventually] loses it [through death], but the one who hates his life in this world [and is concerned with pleasing God] will keep it for life eternal.

26 If anyone serves Me, he must [continue to faithfully] follow Me [without hesitation, holding steadfastly to Me, conforming to My example in living and, if need be, suffering or perhaps dying because of faith in Me]; and wherever I am [in heaven’s glory], there will My servant be also. If anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
I definitely agree what’s the verse
“Come out of her my people”

I know those holidays are pagan and I shouldn’t have celebrated them, but it’s like when you talk to people about the inception of certain days they start thinking you crazy. I remember I didn’t celebrate Christmas but then I got with my ex gf and she real big on holidays decorations and what not. So we broke up now I can fully focus back to my journey and what I know to be true. Cause it’s says we have to separate what we do from what they do. I don’t know what the mark will be but my eyes wide open. It may be a blessing my girl and I broke up sometimes people slow you up.
Facts

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
The 'alien deception' will begin soon. I was banned from that alien thread or something of that nature since I can't post in there, so I'll post in here.

The alien deception is where demons come to Earth in the guise of aliens and act like they created humanity via genetic engineering. These 'aliens' are what I believe the Bible refers to as the strong delusion.
Former Israeli space security chief says aliens exist, humanity not ready

She speaks on her son talking about aliens posing as demons coming

Short video about Alien deception:

All of the stuff talked about is coming to pass.

Creator of RFID Chip:

RFID Chip and Vaccine:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
A lot of things may sound terrifying in this thread until you realize that God protects those who love and trust in Him.

2 Timothy 1
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

The things that are to come are terrifying to those who don't believe because their mind is tethered on this world. As this world goes, so does them. To the followers of Jesus, our hope is in the world to come and we realize that this world is simply a sort of testing grounds and that we are passing through until our destination in the New Heaven and the New Earth. The deeper your trust in Jesus and that things will be okay, the less fear you will fear and you will gain a peace beyond understanding while the rest of the world is in terror.

Philippians 4:7
And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.